Clubplanet Nightlife Community

haTE. UPSET. WHAT TO DO

atomicapples

whenever im upset, sad or anything. i go get something. something thats crazy.

i purchased shit i dont even need. impulse buys.

now im soo upset, i want to sell everything and get a new car, and the one i have i only had for 9 months.

im thinking of getting a 2003 m3

i dunno what i want to do..

then someone said to me "i known you for some time now, but why do you always think getting a new toy will solve your problems?"

personally, i dont lik problems, i never had a time in my life where i was like, hey everything is look up now. i love life.

i hate life.

i hate money

i hate friends.

i have a theory that depression fuels the economy....

i buy all sorts of shit for my car when i'm down because it makes me temporarily happy....

tony... i'm on aim and i'll be up pretty late tonight, so if you wanna talk or something... you know the drill....

as far as the m3 goes.... m3's are insanely nice... but i don't know... depending on your cashflow situation and your preferences... you might be happier with your wrx.... you have some crazy mods.... and it can be just as fast....

anyway... you know my sn....

i use to do something like that before when ever i was feeling depress i would hit in guys and stuff like that i mean i would have sex or flirt anything because i was a child at that times and i was confusing sex with affection i mean i tought if i had sex or flirt with someone my problem would be less because i was thinking the person i was with at that moment he was carring about me

but it was a lie so yea i tend to do that i still doing in it but im not that inocent heheheheh i do it for fun realive the stress

Originally posted by atomicapples

whenever im upset, sad or anything. i go get something. something thats crazy.

i purchased shit i dont even need. impulse buys.

now im soo upset, i want to sell everything and get a new car, and the one i have i only had for 9 months.

im thinking of getting a 2003 m3

i dunno what i want to do..

then someone said to me "i known you for some time now, but why do you always think getting a new toy will solve your problems?"

personally, i dont lik problems, i never had a time in my life where i was like, hey everything is look up now. i love life.

i hate life.

i hate money

i hate friends.

. . . Wah Wah Wah . . There's people dying in this world . . put your pants back on and be a man . . :rolleyes: . . .

Originally posted by scaredgirl

i use to do something like that before when ever i was feeling depress i would hit in guys and stuff like that i mean i would have sex or flirt anything because i was a child at that times and i was confusing sex with affection i mean i tought if i had sex or flirt with someone my problem would be less because i was thinking the person i was with at that moment he was carring about me

but it was a lie so yea i tend to do that i still doing in it but im not that inocent heheheheh i do it for fun realive the stress

come again :confused:

Originally posted by atomicapples

remember that chink we seen in the city?

he looks happy...

i just want to be like him, but have a faster version.

you ever see a mcdonalds menu??? shit looks good, tastey even... but then when you order it... its ass and you dont even want it... samething with this... just remember... and this is my lil trademark on life... the grass always looks greener on the other side, because theres more bullshit... once you get there they stop fertilising that lawn and you start to see everything... trust me... stick with what you have, dont make any impulse moves think intellectually and not emotionally... (personally i think the problems stems from your inner psyche/jealousy... if you look in retrospect, youll see exactly what im saying...) last but not least, since you go on these impulisive materialistic binges after a dispute over a woman, id have to say that if the woman/women youre after dont like you for who you are... then why bother chasing after them anyway??? its ridiculous... i know this is all easier said than done however, just try, TRY, try and youll see its a lot better living life pleasing yourself and doing what you want, instead of looking for pie in the sky... youll find happiness and youll realise what you have to do to keep it up...

wow... ok... ill try it.

Originally posted by dgmodel

you ever see a mcdonalds menu??? shit looks good, tastey even... but then when you order it... its ass and you dont even want it... samething with this... just remember... and this is my lil trademark on life... the grass always looks greener on the other side, because theres more bullshit... once you get there they stop fertilising that lawn and you start to see everything... trust me... stick with what you have, dont make any impulse moves think intellectually and not emotionally... (personally i think the problems stems from your inner psyche/jealousy... if you look in retrospect, youll see exactly what im saying...) last but not least, since you go on these impulisive materialistic binges after a dispute over a woman, id have to say that if the woman/women youre after dont like you for who you are... then why bother chasing after them anyway??? its ridiculous... i know this is all easier said than done however, just try, TRY, try and youll see its a lot better living life pleasing yourself and doing what you want, instead of looking for pie in the sky... youll find happiness and youll realise what you have to do to keep it up...