Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Downshift celebrates anniversary

zukodany

Guys,girls,NYC partiers,this event is not to be missed!!!!As I'm sure you all know,the previous party Downshift threw was kick-ass,so need I say more??

This will be the finest in all areas of slamming house,pure energy and lots of fantastic vibes!!!

This marks Downshiftradio's 1 year anniversary,so please come down and support!

Guys,girls,NYC partiers,this event is not to be missed!!!!As I'm sure you all know,the previous party Downshift threw was kick-ass,so need I say more??

This will be the finest in all areas of slamming house,pure energy and lots of fantastic vibes!!!

Downshiftradio is NYC's finest underground,internet,radio station that streams live audio/video 24/7,of some of NYC's finest talents that are on their way to be recognized!I can proudly say that I have the privilege of playing with Downshift.

Downshiftradio is NYC's finest underground,internet,radio station that streams live audio/video 24/7,of some of NYC's finest talents that are on their way to being recognized!I can proudly say that I have the privilege of playing with Downshift.

So,on that note I will say,this is the event not to be missed!Come feel the energy and lose yourself in a frenzy of madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party: :party: :party:

Hey Vixenfoxxy...Hot Flyer! Thanx for the support! Stop by the booth so I can meet ya!

Yeah, it's gonna get wet so everyone should bring an extra set of drawers! They said we couldn't do it...one year later still going strong on the underground scene. This was a group effort but much love to Dan Bino...who we couldn't have made it without. The party is going to be sick...Ramie, get those rounds ready! Hey Fiercia (Thug Girl!), get ready to shake those nargas (Ask your local Spanish person for help on that one!)! One year strong with more to come!!!

Originally posted by zukodany

whose calling a limo for aly?

Yeah word! Or call the corporate jet or something cause i'm stuck in DC! boooo!

LoL Tank I'm mad at u cause last time u gave my friend free vinyl and I didn't get any vinyl lol.... jk! ur cd's still rock :)

Now if I ever stop trainwrecking, can I be on downshift too? :D