Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo from San Fran :)

a1wave

hola peeps,

happy monday morning! I feel as if it's thursday as this is my fourth day of classes (9-5) in a row. Yesterday I went to class straight from partying *all* night (= no sleep). It was a bit challenging but I made it through.. Totally worth it. DFuse rocked the house down.. kept 1015 packed until closing at 6am! Even had the woman who sings his latest single sing live for us ... Gotta get him back in Boston, I say!

alrighty... gotta run... how was your weekend???

Originally posted by a1wave

hola peeps,

happy monday morning! I feel as if it's thursday as this is my fourth day of classes (9-5) in a row. Yesterday I went to class straight from partying *all* night (= no sleep). It was a bit challenging but I made it through.. Totally worth it. DFuse rocked the house down.. kept 1015 packed until closing at 6am! Even had the woman who sings his latest single sing live for us ... Gotta get him back in Boston, I say!

alrighty... gotta run... how was your weekend???

hey katie! glad your having a great time. i am so psyched for this coming weekend! when are you coming back to the east coast? my vodka is now trapped at your house! :)

hi snatch...

well i was *supposed* to be back on Oct 1st but that has changed due to my fucken stupidity... so you will see my smiling face on friday, yes this friday.. the 27th.

i'll call ya when i'm back in town.. tomorrow morning i arrive

Sweet, Katie's gonna be back for Howells!!! :party:

Sorry whatever went wrong, went wrong, but it'll be good to have you in Boston this friday! :D

hi snatch...

well i was *supposed* to be back on Oct 1st but that has changed due to my fucken stupidity... so you will see my smiling face on friday, yes this friday.. the 27th.

i'll call ya when i'm back in town.. tomorrow morning i arrive

yo kt in da house! (uh, duh me) you pre-partying with us? dumb q. you coming to afterhours with us?

i'm too tired to put my smiley faces in. :(