Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maden 2003 vs NFL2k3......

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by thehype

Madden Kills NFL2k3. This has always been a heated Debat within my group. This goes way back to our debate between Madden vs Gameday. I will always choose Madden

I've always been a Madden whore, since the genesis days when there was 8 teams, with no logos on there helmets.

Game is great.

I haven't played it yet, im buying xbox soon solely for the purpose of madden....

Having played both games on the xbox i would have to disagree with everyone and give the distinctive advantage to nfl2k3, for a couple of reasons running in madden isnt even worth the effort. Too hard. And the passing game is soooo much better in nfl2k3, due to the use of maximum passing it allows you to lead the recieve in any fashion throw behind, in front, deep, or lead. And once the pass is thrown the controlling of the receiver to recieve the ball is so realistic. And another advantage if you are planning on going online with it is that sega already had a nfl2k1 online for the dreamcast and i can tell u from experience that it was a very addicting experience so they will have bugs ironed out that madden wouldnt know about. and 1 more if u have college 2k3 u can import senior class to their rookie nlf year.

just my 2 cents from a lifetime gamer.