Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is personality more important than looks ladies?

t0nythelover

i always hear chicas criticize guys for being attracted to t and a. they say personality is more important but i dont see that as being true. last time i checked ricky martin and antonio sabato jr. werent being recognized for their "personality" so what do you go for. mind or matter?

is personality really more important than looks?

Well, from a guy's viewpoint, i have learned that looks and personality go hand in hand.

I couldn't be with a hot, attractive girl with a bitchy/mean/unappealing personality, no matter how attractive her t & a might be.

I still find looks to be fairly important, but if the personality ain't there, im not smurfin' around ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

I couldn't be with a hot, attractive girl with a bitchy/mean/unappealing personality, no matter how attractive her t & a might be.

. . . but you would pick up the phone and fuck the shit out of her if she called one night out of the blue, that's for sure . .

. . .I'm personally of the opinion that both matter in direct proportion to what the chick wants. . . If she's looking to get laid, she can stand the asshole for a night . . If she's looking for a relationship, she'll get duped by the asshole playing the 'nice guy with asshole overtones' . . . Then he'll turn into the complete asshole when he's comfortable, and he'll scam some more ass from her until she gets fed up and leaves . . If he's really crafty he can 'push' and 'pull' her in the cycle so that she'll still put out, but never quite gets fed up enough to completely walk away . .

. . Either way it's all shock and damage. . . And I've never played it like I've stated above . . mainly because A) I'm too nice of a guy and B) I don't look good enough to pull it off . . .

Guest gabo

for a girl to start talking to a guy he needs looks and looks alone. for a girl to keep that same guy he needs personality.

no girl is going to start talking to a ugly guy in a bar... and if she is its to talk her way out of a date with him.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . but you would pick up the phone and fuck the shit out of her if she called one night out of the blue, that's for sure . .

. . .I'm personally of the opinion that both matter in direct proportion to what the chick wants. . . If she's looking to get laid, she can stand the asshole for a night . . If she's looking for a relationship, she'll get duped by the asshole playing the 'nice guy with asshole overtones' . . . Then he'll turn into the complete asshole when he's comfortable, and he'll scam some more ass from her until she gets fed up and leaves . . If he's really crafty he can 'push' and 'pull' her in the cycle so that she'll still put out, but never quite gets fed up enough to completely walk away . .

. . Either way it's all shock and damage. . . And I've never played it like I've stated above . . mainly because A) I'm too nice of a guy and B) I don't look good enough to pull it off . . .

Truer words have never been spoken.. Bravo.

Originally posted by gabo

for a girl to start talking to a guy he needs looks and looks alone. for a girl to keep that same guy he needs personality.

no girl is going to start talking to a ugly guy in a bar... and if she is its to talk her way out of a date with him.

:laugh: yeah.

i dont know, i think personality can make anyone look better or worse. if i like a guy and hes a dick, i may not be attracted to him anymore. on the other hand if someone is only OK looking and has an awesome personality i may reconsider whether i find him attractive. generally i know whether i would want someone in a sexual way from the start though based on looks and vibe.

Guest gabo

that is sooooooo true!

I think that some girls like the asshole guys... just like some guys like the total bitch girls. I dont feel sorry for a girl who stays with her bf after he hits her. I know a girl like this at work... She will tell me that her and her bf got into a fist fight and he was smacking her around. Then Ill ask why the hell are you still with him... and shell say cause she loves him and he treats her right. I really dont get that.

They both go hand in hand. If the guy is fine and a complete narcissist :finger:, most likely I won't try to get to know him. If the guy is alright looking and funny & kind, I might get to know him. You can't judge a book by it's cover. There might be substance in the book/ there might not be, how will you know unless you open it!

Originally posted by gabo

and shell say cause she loves him and he treats her right. I really dont get that.

Oh fella... been through that drama like you wouldn't believe...

whenever i hear that line now, i just drop the conversation and walk away as if i don't know them. I mean really, what can you say to that.

Originally posted by cintron

Oh fella... been through that drama like you wouldn't believe...

whenever i hear that line now, i just drop the conversation and walk away as if i don't know them. I mean really, what can you say to that.

. . . This is completely horrible and something that I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER do to a chick, but I thought up a perfect comeback to 'he beats the crap out of me, but I love him so much' statement . . .

. . . Just give her a good smack then say : 'have sex with me!' . . . When she looks at you with indignance and disgust and tells you to fuck off (along with other colorful expletives) . . just put your hands out to the side and say 'you just figured out the answer to your own problems' . . . .

. . .again, I'd never ever do that . . but hey, the statement above is guy logic . . . Straight line all the way . . .

maybe for an one night stand of a relationship based merely on sex, looks are important.

but if someone is looking for something more meaningful, then it's a little bit more of the personality. i won't be clueless and say looks won't matter. they do. you have to be attracted to the person....no doubt.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: yeah.

i dont know, i think personality can make anyone look better or worse. if i like a guy and hes a dick, i may not be attracted to him anymore. on the other hand if someone is only OK looking and has an awesome personality i may reconsider whether i find him attractive. generally i know whether i would want someone in a sexual way from the start though based on looks and vibe.

definitely concur with your points hun...personality is better for something long term and even when I meet a guy. If he is hot and stupid or what not, NEXT:rolleyes:

I will agree with GABO. The simple looks is what catches a persons attention. It's when you get to know the inner person that they either become A.) Much better looking. B.) Much uglier looking. I have met girls that were so pretty with their looks ,but when I got to know them they went to gorgeous and hot. And there are other girls that I met that were gorgeous and hot, but because they were such nasty people inside they got nastier and nastier on the outside.

:idea:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

.is personality really more important than looks?

NO. Looks are very important, they're what initially attract you to someone, however a relationship built on looks will never last. Let me clue you in on something. Your men, you know how you fantasize....Well, when I fantasize about a man I don't even see a face is all I see is how he's treating me and what he's doing to my body not his looks

Originally posted by luvle02

NO. Looks are very important, they're what initially attract you to someone, however a relationship built on looks will never last. Let me clue you in on something. Your men, you know how you fantasize....Well, when I fantasize about a man I don't even see a face is all I see is how he's treating me and what he's doing to my body not his looks

then you should have answered the question yes... since you explained personality IS more important than looks... or am i reading that wrong??

anyway, looks are obviously important for initial attraction but it's the personality that maintains the attraction... thinking in the way of relationships, there are many good looking people around but not all of them have a personality that makes you want them... so i would say i think personality is more important...

as far as i see it from peoples actions looks mean everything. LOOKS MEAN EVERYTHING. looks get better jobs, better treatment, higher pay, more friends, more ass, more ass, other peoples ass...etc...

i think the eziest life is that of a hot chick, but thats ot

why do people cheat on their partner? cuz looks matter not personality. theyll say the relationship matters but it doesnt. when their cheating they are not caring about the other persons feelings or what it would do to them. and they are not cheating for the personality, just a hard cock or some tighter pussy. thats why we have strip clubs and not "mind" clubs. sex sells. looks are the most important to most peoples values.

no matter what everyone has an initial judgement and reaction to looks. how many people here are as likely to have a friend whos homeless and stinks, rather than someone who looks like them economically and socially.

when ur bf checks out other chix, its cuz looks are more important. in that moment of time the bf may be holding your hand and walking with you but his mind is on that girls ass. he wants her not you...same thing with the gf's.

you down with opp?

Originally posted by luvle02

i agree i also never see the face of a man when i fantasize ..

i have to say i meet several guy on my life and yes outlook is important for the fisical atraccion but is worthless when you dont have a brain, can look like any magazzine guy but have no brain

i rather have a guy who know how to talk , who is interesting for conversations.. bealive me maybe im strange girl but i dont like the ricky martin type guys, i yes i have a prototype of a man that

i like but that dosnt mean i will go just to look some one that looks exactly like that...

i like guys who aproach me with good verbs , nice words , you know the type of the guys who come with a very firm attitude , very confident so u dont need to look like any GQ guy to capt my attention is stupid to just go for that type of guys ...

i dont like playing with guys unless he is willing to play the same game with me ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

i think personality can make anyone look better or worse.

That's exactly it...

Tony, you're 20 years old... the importance of looks tends to diminish with age and maturity. It's never eradicated, :rolleyes: , but as you get older your priorities change.

Also, most people here are talking about meeting random strangers... what about people you already know? Friends? I've been sexually attracted to plenty of people I didn't necessarily find good looking... all because they had a kick-ass personality.

Originally posted by tastyt

That's exactly it...

Tony, you're 20 years old... the importance of looks tends to diminish with age and maturity. It's never eradicated, :rolleyes: , but as you get older your priorities change.

Also, most people here are talking about meeting random strangers... what about people you already know? Friends? I've been sexually attracted to plenty of people I didn't necessarily find good looking... all because they had a kick-ass personality.

i agree with u tastyt it happend to me i got very close with two of my best friends, i had sex with them,one of them is not gorgeous at all but he is such a great person, nice and very inteligent plus he is my close friend plus he is GRRRREAT IN SEX heheheh we continue being good friends and talk nothing has change well yes something has change when ever we are hot we call eachother right away hahahahah

im only 20 blah blah, well i didnt say i know everything. point of this thread was to find out what the ladies find more important. i dunno why the replies were mostly from males, i dont think so many males are experts on what turns women on or even how women think. just searching for enlightenment....oooooohhhhhmmm

let me rephrase it: when you want dick what do you go for?