Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Piro & Neena Wedding Roll Call

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy that everyone is fired up about this weekend.....I just can't wait for the day to come...all this planning is making me NUTS!!!!

BAD ASS...you are the best!!! I am so happy that you are coming.....you're the energy that we need....to keep the party going into the wee hours of the morning.....because you are famous for your afterhours.....I arranged with the hotel to keep the lounge at the hotel open an extra hour....just for us non-sleeping m'fuckers.....excuse my dirty mouth.....:D :D

Originally posted by neena16

:laugh: :laugh:

maybe he could wait to hang out with you because you're :gas: problem..hehe!! :tongue:;) ;)

No he is probably still in shock from the email I sent him this morning telling him we are upgrading our friendship to lovers for the SADE song at your wedding. hahhahaha

I'm so happy that everyone is fired up about this weekend.....I just can't wait for the day to come...all this planning is making me NUTS!!!!

BAD ASS...you are the best!!! I am so happy that you are coming.....you're the energy that we need....to keep the party going into the wee hours of the morning.....because you are famous for your afterhours.....I arranged with the hotel to keep the lounge at the hotel open an extra hour....just for us non-sleeping m'fuckers.....excuse my dirty mouth.....:D :D

we need his siren to kick it off..

lmao that can be how you enter the reception. with badass doing his siren! hahahhaa :laugh:

did you tell him that his hiney might be a little red after that song??? ;):D

I always keep attack plans a secrect till im about to POUNCE.

:laugh:

I will be in Tang coordinator mode after that and he will be in Sausage coordinator mode.

Originally posted by stardo

You forgot your DATE MR!!!!!!j/k

After hours at the hotel one come ALL!!!!!!!!

Cha cha Cha Cha cha Cha

Oh my god Im so sorry Stardo I cantr believe I forgot my lovely date I will let you spank me for being so forgetful you have to excuse me closing out Vinyl on Saturday morning screwed up my thinking

Congrats again! I ran into Gil and one of your other friends at Bunka on Saturday, they are so amped for your wedding!

The week you guys are back and recovered, we need to have a post celebration - celebration somewhere!

I was thinking to myself the other day... "I wonder if Piro and Neena ever got into an argument ever?" I don't think its possible, you guys are too nice!

Originally posted by djdanfury

Congrats again! I ran into Gil and one of your other friends at Bunka on Saturday, they are so amped for your wedding!

The week you guys are back and recovered, we need to have a post celebration - celebration somewhere!

I was thinking to myself the other day... "I wonder if Piro and Neena ever got into an argument ever?" I don't think its possible, you guys are too nice!

the other friend you saw Saturday night has got be my date for the wedding, Anthony! (mind you i need to get a hold of him and find out when he's picking me up :laugh: that might help)

and stardo.. of course i will do your eye makeup! i just stopped athe MAC counter this weekend too and got some new shades :laugh:

Dan too bad you didnt stay Danny Teneglia played some insane shit 45mins after you left.... The music was amazing

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Dan too bad you didnt stay Danny Teneglia played some insane shit 45mins after you left.... The music was amazing

For some reason, I was not feeling it at all... The one girl that came with us kept chirping in my ears "can we please go, i hate this place?" Maybe once every 10 seconds....

I would have stayed longer, but my boss had a bbq for me to go to at noon, and I didn't wanna look like this --> :screwy:

in front of all my co-workers... LOL..

did u have fun at Disco?

For some reason, I was not feeling it at all... The one girl that came with us kept chirping in my ears "can we please go, i hate this place?" Maybe once every 10 seconds....

I would have stayed longer, but my boss had a bbq for me to go to at noon, and I didn't wanna look like this --> :screwy:

in front of all my co-workers... LOL..

did u have fun at Disco?

Yeah it was a good time... I cant wait until this week Robbie Rivera...but I am leaving there around 4 because the next day Stardo will be by my house around nooin to go to the chapel for Piro and Neena so I have to look somewhat normal and we have a long day with the reception and afterhours... I need the energy for their afterhours so I can pump up the party :D