Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Piro & Neena Wedding Roll Call

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djdanfury

Congrats again! I ran into Gil and one of your other friends at Bunka on Saturday, they are so amped for your wedding!

The week you guys are back and recovered, we need to have a post celebration - celebration somewhere!

I was thinking to myself the other day... "I wonder if Piro and Neena ever got into an argument ever?" I don't think its possible, you guys are too nice!

We DEFINITELY have to all hang out when we get back...the couple will be back in full effect!!!! totally relaxed with bank account replenished....hehe!! :D :D

after you kicked around the idea of going to SF, what was the final kickoff???

P.S. we argue....but...it's all about meeting halfway...:D :D

Originally posted by djdanfury

Congrats again! I ran into Gil and one of your other friends at Bunka on Saturday, they are so amped for your wedding!

The week you guys are back and recovered, we need to have a post celebration - celebration somewhere!

I was thinking to myself the other day... "I wonder if Piro and Neena ever got into an argument ever?" I don't think its possible, you guys are too nice!

Dan- The secret to our success is that when she's yelling at me, I just smile and shake my head yes........eventhough I have no idea what she's talking about. :D

Originally posted by piro8

Dan- The secret to our success is that when she's yelling at me, I just smile and shake my head yes........eventhough I have no idea what she's talking about. :D

Very well said I bet this is the face you give her when she yelling at you:eek: and when she walks away this is the face you give her:licker: :goofy: :blah:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Very well said I bet this is the face you give her when she yelling at you:eek: and when she walks away this is the face you give her:licker: :goofy: :blah:

piro let the secret out of the bag for all you guys.....just pretend like we're right about whatever we're bitching about...then let us walk away thinking we're winners...and that we know it all...and you will have a beautiful long lasting relationship. ;):D

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I dont know about anyone else but I am mother fucking amped for this weekend once again anyone not attending a BADASS attendance is guaranteed to miss a great time.... I cant wait to hang out again with Neena, Piro, Nycchic, Stiffler, Jenejuggs, VIP-Tech and other I may have missed

I GUESS I'M GONNA GO. GOT NOTHIN ELSE TO DO.

SYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYKKKKKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!!

ONLY I CAN'T STAY OVER FOR THE AFTER HOURS

MIKE THE HAT WON'T LET ME STAY IN HIS ROOM I STHWAER TOOO

GOD.