Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bucs win...&$^%# Rams lose

vicman

Originally posted by phatman

...i wouldnt say that just yet...although i am a giants fan and enjoyed our win against them last week, st. louis has a TON of talent...if they find their gear they'll stomp on everyone...

well i dunno, they still have very tuf games ahead of them 2 vs SF, vs Oakland, at Washington, at Philly at KC, vs Chicago..they should win next week vs the Cowboys.

but nothing seems in sync for them. defense is still wobly, special teams too, and their offense is just not in gear.

well i dunno, they still have very tuf games ahead of them 2 vs SF, vs Oakland, at Washington, at Philly at KC, vs Chicago..they should win next week vs the Cowboys.

but nothing seems in sync for them. defense is still wobly, special teams too, and their offense is just not in gear.

I'll have to agree with Vicman here. Defenses have caught on to the Rams offensive schem and their schedule is too tought. I predict the Rams miss the playoffs..

Go Bears!

St. Louis has done nothing besides look like shit out there. I think they have a talented team too, but you would never know it looking at their record. I mean, Detroit is freakin' 0-3.... and da Lions don't have the guns St. Louis has - but damn near beat the Pack last weekend! I think they got it right with Joey Harrington at QB.....

GO LIONS!:eek:

Lola:D

in some cases its to early in the season to tell, in others because of the crappy way the schedule is made up..u know some bad teams will do good this year 'cuz theyre only playing other crappy teams.

st louis has a tuf schedule, i think they need to win a game or two so we can see what the real level of the rams is this year, who knows this may be the real level of this team this year 0-3

san diego has an easy schedule, when they start playing their division rivals we'll see the real level of this team. wins vs. az, houston and cinci? anyone could go 3-0 against those teams.

...i'm not saying the rams are going to the playoffs or anything of the sort..what I am saying is it's too early in the season to write anyone off...Carolina and New Orleans are 3-0, does that mean anything?...not yet it doesnt...

yeah, i agree, but in some cases (since you mention NO) i think that in their case, their 3-0 is more real than Carolina's or SD 3-0's. wins at Tampa, vs Green Bay and at Chicago...all play off teams last year...if they remain healthy, they could wreck havoc in the NFC. make the playoffs, win a game get to the divisional playoffs if theyre lucky possibly win there...but i dont see them winning the NFC....but who knows?

I agree with all you guys... It is indeed too early to tell anything. Crap, remember the Giants were like 5-5 when Fossill said they would make the play-offs that year.

I am just geeked it's football and hockey season now. Something to talk about besides baseball and the annoying drama on the Miami board:laugh: :laugh:

but yeah, last year same thing with teh pats...4-5 and they won 7 in a row i think....same with the gianst and ravens the year before...5-4 and won 7 in a row, and 6-4 and won 6 in a row then won wild card, divisional, afc championship and super bowel

...i wouldnt say that just yet...although i am a giants fan and enjoyed our win against them last week, st. louis has a TON of talent...if they find their gear they'll stomp on everyone...

...i am officially retracting this statement...losing to dallas is simply inexcusable...

...i am officially retracting this statement...losing to dallas is simply inexcusable...

Ummm, no retractions allowed......................

WAAA WAAA WAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:laugh:

U know your seasons in the toliet when you lose to Dallas:laugh:

RAMS = :flush: