Clubplanet Nightlife Community

happy birthday nycchic24

teamj5

Originally posted by nycchic24

no its my 19th, but shhhhhhhhhh i wanna make sure i can use my fake id in the clubs.

btw are you coming to ny this thursday? or another thursday?

Ok, mums the word on your ineteenthnay irthdaybay.

Yup, I'm coming down to NYC with Keri (aka Snatch), d:Rew (he said he's DEFINITELY in, don't listen to him otherwise), and anyone else we can round up.

Are you going out on Thursday? As if Zabiela weren't enough incentive, you'd get to hang with us! :aright:

Originally posted by nycchic24

no its my 19th, but shhhhhhhhhh i wanna make sure i can use my fake id in the clubs.

btw are you coming to ny this thursday? or another thursday?

hey sue! i have no idea who you are, but hopefully we'll meet on thursday! happy b-day girl, don't try and grow up too quick (trust me) live in the moment!!

party11.gifparty16.gifparty19.gifparty23.gif

its not in my signature its in my gender: GATOR

(i got it from my friend eddie who went to UM, he has under gender: Cane)

not too many gators up here.. does he/she go bonkers during games. i cant go out in public to watch the games cuz i get too emotinal and honeslty i get kinda embarrassing. lol

Originally posted by snatch69

yup. going to see james zabiella on TH. will be back for howells.

unconfuzed now? :D

Uh oh.... could we have a potential 4th for the JZ trip?!?! Katie, you down for a road trip Thursday night?

By the way, I think it's insane that two people on here have met and hung out with Zabiela, yet I haven't heard him live. Who was the dj whore again?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Uh oh.... could we have a potential 4th for the JZ trip?!?! Katie, you down for a road trip Thursday night?

By the way, I think it's insane that two people on here have met and hung out with Zabiela, yet I haven't heard him live. Who was the dj whore again?

katie is a d:fuse groupie :D well since she actually hung out with him, i guess she isnt a groupie...i on the other hand would fit in the classification of mistress barbara and djrap groupie :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

don't u mean a fifth? kaydup has been quiet today though. maybe he's kaydup or something? or maybe he found a Blaine girl to occupy himself?