Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody Do Doc's Anymore?

djqwest

Ahhh Saints Cafe... haven't been there in like 7 years. I actually used to dj there back then. Who is this Roveen guy? What does he play?

Originally posted by kostaP

Saints Cafe in Teaneck.

Music by Roveen

21 and over.

No Cover for anyone.

SAINTS CAFE

827 TEANECK RD, TEANECK, NJ 07666

(201) 833-1160

Originally posted by djqwest

Ahhh Saints Cafe... haven't been there in like 7 years. I actually used to dj there back then. Who is this Roveen guy? What does he play?

Tuesday now are what Thursdays years ago used to be.

Roveen has spun at many many places.

Exit White room one51 Sandbar Fridays (Dome) Metro Image.

He has been tearing up the dome every friday at Sandbar since it opened this year.

Plays a mix of progressive with some nice hard beats tossed in some vocals for good measure to keep the ladies and queers happy and then a few classics just to make you drop your jaw and say "remember that one"

IMO he's fantastic.

Kosta P.

PS He also owns a graphic design/printing company. If you need flyers for anything pm Roveen or call D-3 Design 5 atlantic St. Hackensack NJ 201.678.0400.

Thanks for the information Kosta.

Originally posted by kostaP

Tuesday now are what Thursdays years ago used to be.

Roveen has spun at many many places.

Exit White room one51 Sandbar Fridays (Dome) Metro Image.

He has been tearing up the dome every friday at Sandbar since it opened this year.

Plays a mix of progressive with some nice hard beats tossed in some vocals for good measure to keep the ladies and queers happy and then a few classics just to make you drop your jaw and say "remember that one"

IMO he's fantastic.

Kosta P.

PS He also owns a graphic design/printing company. If you need flyers for anything pm Roveen or call D-3 Design 5 atlantic St. Hackensack NJ 201.678.0400.

Originally posted by djqwest

Yes I am :D ... I'm tired of playing music all day. Need to get out and stretch my legs. Get lit... whatnot.

A few of my friends have been going there every tuesday for weeks....(DOCS) they say it is great and generally like the same kind of music I do.....so I may check it out tonight......they've been nagging me all day to go...hmmmmmmm

Djquest...lemme know if you decide to go....we'll do shots :D

Nice.... I do love shots! I'll hit ya up....

Originally posted by hunnie818

A few of my friends have been going there every tuesday for weeks....(DOCS) they say it is great and generally like the same kind of music I do.....so I may check it out tonight......they've been nagging me all day to go...hmmmmmmm

Djquest...lemme know if you decide to go....we'll do shots :D