Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells Friday......

midlog

Anybody as excited as Jess and I for Howells on Friday???? Haven't been out in a long while, so its gonna be an all out night for me.......

Anyone know when he will be going on?? On the Avalon site it says he'll spin for 2-4 hours.....anybody help clarify this???:(

Originally posted by pheonixroxy

Hey people...I hope friday is better than the music on last friday cuz AVH blew...and im sick of people saying how good sneak is...please....call me an ass, but im just not a fan. Id love to meet up with any of you guys/gals...let me know....

:bong:

I won't call you an ass... I'll call you someone who's going to love danny howells. You are right on par with last Friday, and seeing that you have a clue, you will seriously be impressed on Friday. Just make sure you're in Axis and not Avalon for this one.

I've never seen people as psyched for anyone aside from Sasha and Digweed as people (smart people) seem to be for Howells this weekend. I'm predicting the biggest crowd in Axis ever, but with a thousand smiling faces and a vibe that can't be matched!

Oh yeah, midlog... I'm psyched for Friday!!!!

Well we usually go to peoples houses to have a few drinks and enjoy a little mary jane. Our names:shaky: , well we can't devulge that information.... That's the mystery of it all... Where is everyone going Friday night anyways? I was invited to a certain meatheads house for a little pre-partying but I don't know exactly what that meatheads plans are anyways....

I know where the after party is though....

Originally posted by snatch69

we're not pre-partying at meathead's. not sure where yet, but maybe my place or jos's or something. right meathead man?

That's the question of the hour: where's the pre-party. If my roomates end up going (at it's looking like they will), I'll most likely pre-party at my place with them. If not, who knows. It's going to be a crapshoot either way. Wish I could give a better answer :blank: And I REAAAAALY wish I could hit-up that after party :mad:

Originally posted by snatch69

jes, since i'm not going to freakin slumberville to party when i'm so close to the club, you guys are more than welcome to come to my place. or maybe we can go to jos's or jay's or somethin. wjo knows.

brian, feel the need to babysit your roomies??

Yeah, I totally can't blame you. If I were still living in Allston there's ZERO chance I'd be going out to Somerville before going to a club that's right down the street from me. But, I honestly do feel the need to babysit the roomies. These guys go out "clubbing" like twice a year, and when they do, they LOVE going with someone who isn't clueless (I am only semi-clueless). Who knows though, they might wuss-out and not end up going, they're famous for that.

Originally posted by a1wave

i would like to pre-party... i also love close to avalon/axis so i'd rather stay nearby... i also want to get there early... i *hate* lines

let me know what's up

KT - we can either party at your place or mine or something if you guys want. i live right on comm. so it might be more convienent to be around there? i don't really care at all guys. let's just pick somewhere and have fun party02.gifparty14.gifparty26.gifparty42.gif

and hope that nobody party33.gif

Originally posted by flavanugz

Wassup, i figured i had to get in on this Howells action since i want to touch his cute butt and stuff. But ya, pre-party, what should we do about that. I plan on getting very hurted and will have much ganj on me so what da dill yo? Want me to ask Jos about her place?

flavanugz - is this who i think it is? coughshroomcough:D