Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Need Help Dieting?

Originally posted by clubdiets

Clubdiets can help anybody loose weight while putting on quality muscle. Lets face it everyone wants to look good on the beach, in tempts or at Surf Club.

I can customize a diet & workout plan for anyone who is willing to give it a try. I accept donations to further my studies in diet and exercise.

Email me at clubdiets@yahoo.com

Clubdiets Workout...

Start off with 12 ounce beer curls.

Then your daily aerobic work out on the dancefloor (cardio)

and dont forget your supplements and vitamins

Vitamin C (coke) to help drop those unwanted pounds

Vitamin K (ketamine) To help curb that nasty apetite that allows you to eat anything at any time of the day.

Vitamin G (GHB) To help shred that body in no time and speed up your metabolism.

Vitamin E (ecstacy) Might as well feel good while youre investing all this time and money into looking good.

KostaP...Your situation sounds unique...how overweight are you? I know I could help

Im sure im over by a few pounds but its just all the damn drinking. Not too bad 5-11 195lbs.

As for the earlier comments it was purely comical for entertainment purposes. So dont get ya panties in a bunch.

I know it was funny...! A few pounds should be easy...try drinking Diet Cokes/Vodka...Red Wine for vascularity

Ill tell everyone the diet that works without paying for a waky diet plan

Girls: 1 salad a day at noon 1 gallon of water Twin labs diet fuel twice a day. You'll drop more weight then a crack whore. jog 1 mile

Guys 1 salad a day 100 grams protein. Twin labs diet fuel twice a day. 1 gallon of water. jog 1 mile

NO FAT NO CARBS you'll be weak as shit and lack nutrients but its simple and it will work. You probley lose like 25 pounds in like a month.

Sure there's some problems with this but it will work if you want an exact plan that will make you lose weight this will do it.

Originally posted by notallthere

Girls: 1 salad a day at noon 1 gallon of water Twin labs diet fuel twice a day. You'll drop more weight then a crack whore. jog 1 mile

Guys 1 salad a day 100 grams protein. Twin labs diet fuel twice a day. 1 gallon of water. jog 1 mile

NO FAT NO CARBS you'll be weak as shit and lack nutrients but its simple and it will work. You probley lose like 25 pounds in like a month.

Sure there's some problems with this but it will work if you want an exact plan that will make you lose weight this will do it.

Wow....sounds healthy....why not just staple your stomach while your @ it......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hey....I have my certification in personal training & nutrition....

I'll give diet and exercise plans if I get some donations...!!!!! :D

I accept shots of soco and lime...thankyou :D

What kind of workouts:rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by kostaP

Clubdiets Workout...

Start off with 12 ounce beer curls.

Then your daily aerobic work out on the dancefloor (cardio)

and dont forget your supplements and vitamins

Vitamin C (coke) to help drop those unwanted pounds

Vitamin K (ketamine) To help curb that nasty apetite that allows you to eat anything at any time of the day.

Vitamin G (GHB) To help shred that body in no time and speed up your metabolism.

Vitamin E (ecstacy) Might as well feel good while youre investing all this time and money into looking good.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You beat me to it Kosta

Originally posted by notallthere

And what's the matter with salad!!!!!?????

Originally posted by kostaP

Great minds think alike.

What ever happened to the pic from Merge??

It's sitting in Pi's photoalbum........and a pic of you and your woman too. Been a bit busy I guess, and I think her scanner is on the fritz. I'll let ya know. You'll see it on the side of a building in downtown Manhattan one day 15 stories high.