Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Car Buffs: Rims For Sale... Maybe Even a Sub...

dgmodel

18"x8.5" Carlsson 1/6 Evo Diamond Finish... Wrapped With Yokohama Parada SpecII 225/40/18... all for a low low low price...

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18381

they fit Audi, Benz, Lexus, Chrysler, and many more... email me if youre interested or have friends who are... i dont care if you make money on top of it either...

as for the box its a rockford fosgate sub 10" built to spec (two subs 1600w)

Danny Howells is Ridiculous. Every time I go see him he impresses me with his selection of music. U can't hear this kind of music anywhere else. Tenaglia is garbage next to Howells, he plays the worst music with some decent tracks here in there. I am not big into the Progressive House stuff but Howells made me a fan.

:)

Originally posted by dshadow35

Danny Howells is Ridiculous. Every time I go see him he impresses me with his selection of music. U can't hear this kind of music anywhere else. Tenaglia is garbage next to Howells, he plays the worst music with some decent tracks here in there. I am not big into the Progressive House stuff but Howells made me a fan.

lol what???

hey marko, i didn't realize those rims were signed by DH! :tongue:

yeah, those won't fit my car... and i went with 17's (16.5lbs) for weight reasons... i would have went 16" (13.5lbs!), but i want to get a nice 13" rotor to fit under it...

Originally posted by dshadow35

howells is aiight... (...however i think You were subtley expressing your distaste for off topic threads... however some may feel this is on topic since i live in newyork and am selling them locally, and we all know how much clubbers love to have trendy flashy shit and most guidos drive clk's and lexus so thats why i posted it on here... more importantly if youre not a car buff why click on the thread??? do you click and comment on other threads that say attn:mods or attn:so and so???)