Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

Worse football game (pro or college) u ever saw.

83 superbowl - fins vs. skins. fins were up 17-13 in the 4th qtr and the skins had a 4th and 1. riggins bowled over a couple of ppl and had like a 40 something yd. td run. skins won 27-17. OUCH!!!

marino's last yr. 62-7 spanking by the jags. that was pretty nasty.

Bears vs Patriots

Super Bowl XX

Bears win 46-10

...one of the most lopsided championships/superbowls i have ever witnessed...

(i also couldnt stand two years ago, watching my G-men get crushed after ripping the Vikings a new asshole...but more painful than ugly...)

Originally posted by phatman

Bears vs Patriots

Super Bowl XX

Bears win 46-10

(i also couldnt stand two years ago, watching my G-men get crushed after ripping the Vikings a new asshole...but more painful than ugly...)

i was gonna name that also.. :blank: and also the 1995 Fiesta bowl/national championship game and the drudging that florida got from the Huskers :blown:

Originally posted by mikeydny

Best game for me, yesterday Jet Game, Vinny got hurt, woohoo...finally.

:laugh: :laugh: It's sad when you have to cheer for the starting QB to get hurt to get his ass outta the game...(as everyone is South Florida plans a secret attack on Feidler:laugh: )

Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: :laugh: It's sad when you have to cheer for the starting QB to get hurt to get his ass outta the game...(as everyone is South Florida plans a secret attack on Feidler:laugh: )

i can recall when the XFL was around, many fans of the NJ hitmen would cheer for Chuck Palari to get hurt so Wally Richardson could take over

Originally posted by phatman

Bears vs Patriots

Super Bowl XX

Bears win 46-10

For an NFL game, I could not agree more......that was pathetic

Originally posted by brickhouse

Best for me, worst for them, but the first game my school (South Florida) ever played, we destroyed Kentucky Wesleyan 80-3. That game was just a mess....

i remember that game...sweet deal that usf students got in for free into the games.

playoff game, dont know what yr, 49ers 55 Giants 3. Last game LT played and Watters and 5 TDs.

Oklahoma 64-Texas14, gotta up early to see that and paid for the game as well. What a waste of money that was.