Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how old is too old to ...................

Originally posted by perns2002

Hehhhhhhhhh hum mister My mom is the best cook ever......... I swear ever ever ever. Ever since our trip to Italy. Joe has been over every night to eat my moms cooking............. Damn Good

\

My stepmother is a good cook--But doesnt compare to my mother's sauce--One of the many things I miss:(

I learned how to cook with the GRANDMOTHERS AROUND ME...MY ex's mother was Italian so I KNOW HOW TO COOK AN OUTSTANDING GRAVY...(pat myself on the back) :D

And of course the spanish dishes - Arros con Pollo, Pastelles, Empandas, Pelnil, etc.....

I would love to cook dinner every nite - I get suck a kick out of it...And its all from SCRATCH...

I still live at home, well actually moved back when I lost my license. Now that I have my license back, I don't want to leave. I work for my father and his office is in the house. He is semi-retired and on vacation w/ my stepmother all the time. They want me hear to take care of the house and run the office. Not a bad deal since they are never home. I don't plan on going anywhere and why should I..........................

Originally posted by perns2002

Me too Dinner at Spygirls WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO, What are we having .............?

I would like some cooking too, but not if I have to clean up after her....Ive seen her out---I consider things to be relative--so her kitchen would be wrecked:D :laugh:

i moved out when i was 19 - a year later i moved right back and didn't move out again until i was 24 (which i am now)

i had no reason to move out - my parents were cool and i pretty much did as i please. i just moved because i felt it was time, i make good $$$ and i'm getting older and there was no reason why i shouldn't move either.

i'm glad i did - i LOVE it, yeah the bills suck but that's a part if life. i also am closer with my parents now ... i actually talk to them rather than just pass them on my way in and out like i used to when i was home.

as for the limit - do what works for you, everyones situations are different. i will say though that you realize a lot more about the real world when it's your penny paying fror it though, you also appreciate things more too !!!