Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Niko = Soul Seek Whore

mikeydny

So one of my friends just im'ed me, telling me someone who said they work at club space started downloading songs from her last night on Soul-Seek......so they started chatting on aol, and she didnt believe him, but now she just im'ed me asking me if he really spins at Space, and I told her, yes.....

WTG SPACE AND THE TALENT ON THE PATIO, CD MP3 DJS.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mikeydny

So one of my friends just im'ed me, telling me someone who said they work at club space started downloading songs from her last night on Soul-Seek......so they started chatting on aol, and she didnt believe him, but now she just im'ed me asking me if he really spins at Space, and I told her, yes.....

WTG SPACE AND THE TALENT ON THE PATIO, CD MP3 DJS.

:rolleyes:

I've never listened to one of his sets but if he is really bad I wonder why he is still there. He probably has a "Godfather" or something. :blown:

Originally posted by laliux

I've never listened to one of his sets but if he is really bad I wonder why he is still there. He probably has a "Godfather" or something. :blown:

I heard him once, so I dont wanna knock him that bad, but the night I listened, he wasn't doing nothing right, from the mixing to the speed he was playing the songs, everything was off, and I was not the only cp member out there, we all said the same thing. He seems to me like a filler DJ, he plays before Roland, the patio isnt that packed when he plays, so who knows....

well it seems that everybody in here has nothing better to do than to talk shit about somebody else..........

well, thats ok....whatever you want. but i repeat you now where i work so come and tell me everything you have to say in my face if you are brave enough...........

2 nd.... for u to know i dont have any godfather in space...i ve been there for 2 years and except for you and your 2 or 3 friends nobody complaint......

i dont care if u dont like what i do....but i do care if u disrespect me....so dont talk shit if you dont know me.......

thank you to everybody

till the next time.....

dj niko

vamos argentina todavia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

si soy argentino

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djniko27

well it seems that everybody in here has nothing better to do than to talk shit about somebody else..........

well, thats ok....whatever you want. but i repeat you now where i work so come and tell me everything you have to say in my face if you are brave enough...........

2 nd.... for u to know i dont have any godfather in space...i ve been there for 2 years and except for you and your 2 or 3 friends nobody complaint......

i dont care if u dont like what i do....but i do care if u disrespect me....so dont talk shit if you dont know me.......

thank you to everybody

till the next time.....

dj niko

si soy argentino

bro, you can't mix a drink, let a lone a track.. Your sets were terrible, the few times I went out to the patio.. Not sure if they tell you to tone it down, but even B side was pissed off at you. And trust me I'd say it to your face....... But I don't give a fuck, i've learned, if roland aint' on the patio, then saleen ain't on the patio...

Che Niko!

Good thing you don't have a "godfather" but seems like you are doing something wrong cuz most people here that have listened to your sets hate them but then someone has to like them otherwise you wouldn't be there still. Last time I was in the patio early was when PVD spun at Space in November and out there was Roly and he sucked big time but then he redeemed himself the 2nd time I listened to him.

Do you have any other residencies or only play at the patio? and what the hell do you spin?.. I think i remember going to the patio once early and some Rock en Espanol was been played there, not that I don't like that music, I love it.

4 words for you: Boca Juniors and Soda Stereo

:D

Originally posted by djniko27

thank you to everybody

till the next time.....

dj niko

si soy argentino

2 words = YOU SUCK

Now go away:blown:

Lola:D

Originally posted by mikeydny

See everyone hates me, so dont listen to me, I dont care.

But everyone likes Miss.Hot-Ass and she agrees, so I must not be lying.....

Mikey I don't hate you.... never have, never will - you are my boy;)

And no honey, you ain't lying on this one:laugh: :laugh:

Lola:D