Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday!!!

jarmenio

Originally posted by asuave

yeah bro, im hurting today, thanx

Thankyou to everyone too for the bday wishes, hope to see you this weekend.

First of all ..thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes and thank you Joe for being such a great friend! :kiss2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Looks like we've got a little birthday competition going on Friday, the North vs. the South. I would love to celebrate together with you at Abyss, but I am staying close to home ...Joey's for me!! I am sure I will see you soon enough...we'll do a shot together! Have fun this weekend and BE SAFE!!!

:bday:

Oh and if Armenio happens to mention at any point in the night.. "It's gonna get ugly" watch out, cause he ain't kiddin'!!

:peeleft:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

First of all ..thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes and thank you Joe for being such a great friend! :kiss2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Looks like we've got a little birthday competition going on Friday, the North vs. the South. I would love to celebrate together with you at Abyss, but I am staying close to home ...Joey's for me!! I am sure I will see you soon enough...we'll do a shot together! Have fun this weekend and BE SAFE!!!

Oh and if Armenio happens to mention at any point in the night.. "It's gonna get ugly" watch out, cause he ain't kiddin'!!

Hey, how are ya? Happy birthday! Have a great time at joey's on friday, it should be really good. Next time i see ya we'll definitly have to do a shot. Hopefully Armenio wont have any repeats of last weekend. Im still in shock about that one. lol

LMFAO

Joe Armenio @ Discotheque :peeright: Discotheque VIP area

As Joe's pissing, he yells at the bouncer "Relax, Relax, I work here!"

Happy Birthday.... You should consider coming to Abyss... I am going with Ceeotter and a bunch of other people... We might hit Discotheque after to check out Robbie Rivera... I have not seen ya since Junior's... Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY See ya....

Originally posted by cody05

Happy Birthday.... You should consider coming to Abyss... I am going with Ceeotter and a bunch of other people... We might hit Discotheque after to check out Robbie Rivera... I have not seen ya since Junior's... Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY See ya....

I THINK I may be seeing you on Saturday at XS.