Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tall Paul and Bad Boy Bill Anyone??

roha3000

$15 dollars is a small price to pay for these guys and my experiences with Thursday night parties at Roxy have been very good. Its a totally different crowd from the regular Friday bridge and Tunnel crew, well at least it used to be.

My MIA ass might just have to make an appearance. Is anyone else going?

I will be there

If you liked BBB at Ultra 4, his set will be so much better on thursday night. He plays MUCH better in clubs than he does at raves, they give him more time. I was a little dissapointed in him at ULTRA, and BOO 6 as well.......although the best i set i ever seen by hime was in 98 at a rave in San Antonio........he used to be more hard.....ANYWAY.....HE WILL blow the roof off of the roxy........When he dropped the Moouse T. Remix at BUZZ@NAtion, the place fell apart......

Originally posted by tastyt

Why do you say that?

Not that it matters to me, Bad Boy Bill is the one I want to see anyway. Hopefully I'll make it, but being that Fridays are no longer Ron Day... we'll see.

Actually, all Fridays are still Ron Day :D . I only work Monday through Thursday, but those days are pure hell spent in the middle of nowhere across the street from a garbage dump. FUN FUN FUN!!!

Originally posted by BobG

I don't know where you're hearing your information from but its not true..contracts for bad boy bill and tall paul are signed sealed and delivered..its a sponsored event by sony..

he didnt show up in san antonio, he didnt come on the tour since his wife had complications during pregnancy