Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the deacon effect - how to be the jerk women love

tastey

i dont know who deacon is but from personal experience i can tell you it works. girls are stupid like that, they ALWAYS end up with the asshole jerk, but they can never leave them. its like being an ass gives you some mind control over them. then again maybe woman just need a man to put her in her place i dunno, i know im gonna catch shit for saying that but its true and we all know it. i dont personally think women have a "place" but they act like they need to be put into place, shown whos boss. heres how i know.

back in forest hills high school i had lunch with about 15-20 guys everyday at the same table. we decided to see what would happen if we all started treating girls like shit. in the caf we wouldnt say hello to girls, wouldnt let them sit with us. wed tell them you get the fuck out of here, or act like we were better than them. omg, within 2 days you could smell the pussy juice dripping all over the place. everywhere we went these girls would be trying to follow us. the more we treated them bad the more they wanted. by the end of the year that group of 20 or so guys had their pick of ALL the girls in school. we had like a pussy monopoly. i dont act this way now when i meet girls, it was a one time thing for me, but im sure some of the other guys do.

the eugene case:

eugene is a prick. the biggest. he talked shit to everyone, and just was the biggest asshole you could meet. he consistently lied to girls and cheated on them with their friends. all the girls knew this, yet they still continued to give him ass within one to two weeks. i swear hed go from one girl to her best friend to her other friend in a chain, and all the girls knew. what i dont get is why they would go for him knowing that he cheated on their friends and knowing he woulndt change. they would all date him, get cheated on and get dumped, but most would even fuck him after the break up.

my conclusion: if you want sex, treat a girl like shit, if you wanna be the nice relationship guy that dates the girl only to get cheated on by the girl with an asshole guy, be nice.

treat princesses like whores and whores like princesses.

THESE ARE NOT THE BELIEFS OF ALL MEN, ALL CP MEN, OR EVEN MYSELF. THIS STORY EITHER IN PARTS OR IN ITS ENTIRETY IS BASED ON REAL PEOPLE. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO A REAL PERSON IS INTENTIONAL. DO YOU WANT THE LD?

I read that long ass thread you posted on your reply.

You sound like you got some knowledge about the game.

I'll tell you what -

You can teach me a little sumthin sumthin about 'the game' from the male player's perspective and maybe I can teach you a little bout 'the game' from the female player's perspective

Oh that stuff about NO guy wants to be your friend !! You hit it RIGHT ON ! I got a "male friend" like that and he's been trying roll his game on me but I saw it right through him !! HA HA HA !!

Good Lookin !

Originally posted by dolcemimi

I read that long ass thread you posted on your reply.

You sound like you got some knowledge about the game.

I'll tell you what -

You can teach me a little sumthin sumthin about 'the game' from the male player's perspective and maybe I can teach you a little bout 'the game' from the female player's perspective

Oh that stuff about NO guy wants to be your friend !! You hit it RIGHT ON ! I got a "male friend" like that and he's been trying roll his game on me but I saw it right through him !! HA HA HA !!

Good Lookin !

that´d sure be interesting. just stick around on the sex board, whenever a topic about relationships/flirting/love and the likes pops up i usually write my 0.02 euro on it... if you want it or not ;)

when you have a specific question feel free to use PM...

You know what it is about being an asshole......

You don't care, and you're doing what you want, so you're controlling the situation.

And a lot of girls think it's about winning and loosing, so if they can't win by not sleeping with you, they have to win by sleeping with you.

But basically why should you care? Fuck them. You don't need them. If they want to be with you and you want to be with them, great. If they don't want to be with you, there are plenty of other girls who do.

If you want to get with a lot of chicks, meet a lot of chicks, and get a lot of chicks numbers (or go for the lay right there), call a lot of chicks, tell them you fuck a lot of chicks, then hang out with a lot of chicks, be physical with a lot of chicks, and unabashedly go further with a lot of chicks because you WANT to.

But if they don't want you, let them know you don't need them and don't really give a fuck. Seriously, you don't. Who cares.

If you really like "one girl" send her loving thoughts, and there's a good chance she'll love you back. Then you'll both begin to know the "real you" (in both of you). And it becomes a question of what do we do with relationships?

Where do we go with relationships, and what are they all about?

I think life is about finding out and choosing who you are and what you want to be.

Also, if you want to get laid, be sexual. Easy screen for the girls who want to lay, and the girls who don't. A lot more girls want to bang then they let on, they just don't let everyone know this, and they don't want to bang every guy out there. They want to bang guys who bang! And they want to bang guys who they have rapport with.

And some girls don't know what they want, because they've been repressed and taught to submit their whole lives. So they've become tyrants. Ignore their tyranny because it doesn't exist unless you see it. Ignore their tyranny and do what you want They don't KNOW what they want. They really have no fucking idea. They just have some weird concept of what's SUPPOSED to be. Ignore that tyranny, and do what you want, and, show them what they want and show them that it's okay, and it will be what they want as well.

If it's not, they'll bail on you. NEXT!