Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maxim Magazine.........

lolahotass

This magazine is so bad ass......

I am soooooo happy I started thumbing through it at my golf partners house over a year ago. He totally hooked me up with like 20 old ones and I read every one. So I got myself the 3 year subscription a while back.

I think the funniest part is the fan mail in the front..... I laugh so hard at their reponse.... and I also dig the "serious articles" they do about crazy shit.... Like the one on Sadaam Hussaen's 2 sons; the article on Chris Pachello, and the one's on crazy-ass serial killers and weirdos. Very good writing....

Oh yeah, and the chicks are smokin' too:D :D

I think this magazine should come weekly, not monthly.

So do any of you get this mag, and if so, what do you like about it, or what are some of your fav ones? Just curious.......... One of my fav spreads was the one with Jessica Alba and the Swimsuit Issue..............NICE! :eek:

Lola;)

i read it once in a while at a buddy's place. i dont by it myself 'cos i already get other mags on a semi-regular basis, and i know that he gets 'em so when i go to his place i just read them there.

the pics...i love the pics and photoshoots of the girls in there :eek:

i usually get GQ, and a couple of music related mags, like DJ Mag and sometimes either Ministy, MUZIc or whatnot, even though theyre basically all fluff (the latter 2).

Mens Health and MEns Fitness I also get once in a while.

Originally posted by vicman

the pics...i love the pics and photoshoots of the girls in there :eek:

Yeah they are soooooooooooooooooooo pretty...:D

I need to get S.I. sent to me too. I read Maxim soooo fast while on the Stair Master that I have nothing GOOD to read the rest of the month. And there's nothing good at the gym and girlie mags suck.........:blown:

Lola;)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

the best article ever was the one with sammy the bull and his son and their whole drug ring out in arizona. that was nuts. the one with saddam hussein and his sons was badass too.

Yeah can you believe that douchebag Sammy? The US govt. paid for that sob's face-lift and he still couldn't control himself..... big ectascy ring:laugh: :laugh:

The one on the guy and his daughter that kidnapped that lady and did all crazy sexual things to her was down right scary too:mad:

L:D