Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies Help me!!!!

stardo

Originally posted by stardo

I tried on the 3 diffrent dresses that I bought for neena and piro's wedding swaring I would look cute in them NOT. I looked like a moose!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I work in whippany anyone now of any not to expensive stores in the area that I can find a dress?

Sorry, not a lady...But wtf are you talking about, I saw you saturday nite and unless you gained 60lbs in 4days you are nuts...You looked F.I.N.E.:D

I tried on the 3 diffrent dresses that I bought for neena and piro's wedding swaring I would look cute in them NOT. I looked like a moose!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I work in whippany anyone now of any not to expensive stores in the area that I can find a dress?

I will be you store travel guide tomorrow...........................

Century 21 in morristown is inexpensive, but I don't know about dresses there.......................

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR WORRIED ABOUT BUT.......TRY SHORT HILLS, OR CENTURY 21 AND THERE IS A PLACE ON ROUTE 10 IN WHIPPANY CALLED FOX'S.....IT'S ALL DESIGNER NAME'S WITH THE LABELS CUT OUT.

Originally posted by tommytempts

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR WORRIED ABOUT BUT.......TRY SHORT HILLS, OR CENTURY 21 AND THERE IS A PLACE ON ROUTE 10 IN WHIPPANY CALLED FOX'S.....IT'S ALL DESIGNER NAME'S WITH THE LABELS CUT OUT.

tommy!!!!!!

I hate fox's!!!!! Went there ONCE.

So are you ignoring my pm on purpose mr?hhhmmmmm

Originally posted by neena16

Did you ask for someone else's opinion besides the mirror?? cause sometimes your too hard on yourself.....I have no idea why??

Thats what Im saying:aright:

If she looked like moose, I'ld tell her..I would choose better words but I would tell her:D