Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do u handle unwanted attention ?

dolcemimi

Last week I went to the San Genaro fest with a classmate - a guy who sits next to me. I don't know him at all.

this was not a date - he just came along with me.

During the trip - he bought me a sausage+ peppers, a drink + games -I told him " You don't have to buy me anythin" I even offered to buy him back somethin cuz he bought me lunch.

I felt very uncomfortable with him buying me lunch + games. He even offered to carry my bags - I said " NO ..you don't have to do that 3 times " but he insisted !

At the end of hanging out I told him I already have a man.

Does he think that this was a date or something ?? Now I gotta sit next to him saturday in class and I feel WEIRD.

have ever met a girl or guy you are not interested in but because they were soo nice to you , you feel guilty or like you owe them something ?

When I don't like a guy I don't want him to buy me anything or be nice to me ..I hate feeling guilty ..this is an annoying feeling ..:rolleyes:

Okay maybe I'm paranoid

Did I mention - he even put the straw in my soda for me ?

And he said somethin like if I don't finish my sausage + peppers he'll eat my leftovers ??

I don't like to share my food esp with strangers. And at the end - - he said " Maybe we'll hang out again " ( Oh Looord )

:rolleyes:

And when saying good bye- he firmly placed his smelly wet lips on my face ! YUCK !!

Oh c'mon be nice !

He's just a NICE guy. I don't know why he did all those things for me when I told him he doesn't have to !

He was acting like my babysiiter / waiter or my personal servant ! lol

He's not a player or the type that hustles a lot of women - he said his last GF was for 4 years !! so he don't get around much .

One time this other asshole drove me back to NJ and told me he had to charge me for toll + gas ! Do you think he did that because he didn't want to feel like a sucker by me using him for a ride ? lol

you could have given him a hint to behave like a man, that he doesn´t need to buy you stuff to get accepted and liked by you... you could have used that time to give him a clue

then again, it was probably way to comfortable to let him do his thing and let him pay for everything... and you didn´t want to spoil this hardcore nice guy so that he does it again with the next BITCH that takes advantage of him (like you did :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by dolcemimi

One time this other asshole drove me back to NJ and told me he had to charge me for toll + gas ! Do you think he did that because he didn't want to feel like a sucker by me using him for a ride ? lol

haha that sounds like me. on the other hand, i would have told you you´d cover my charge for the club or buy me some dinner or AT LEAST give me a blowjob while driving if i drive you :)

So how clear did you actually make it that it was not a date? You say you told him you already had a boyfriend,did you have to tell him this cos he was starting to put the moves on you?

I don't know the circumstances of how you ended up going out for the day with someone you don't know,but from what you say i don't think it's unreasonable that he thought he may have been on one unless you made it really clear at the start.

Originally posted by tastey

you could have given him a hint to behave like a man, that he doesn´t need to buy you stuff to get accepted and liked by you... you could have used that time to give him a clue

then again, it was probably way to comfortable to let him do his thing and let him pay for everything... and you didn´t want to spoil this hardcore nice guy so that he does it again with the next BITCH that takes advantage of him (like you did :rolleyes: )

seriously... but on the same note she did tell him it wasnt necessary so either he thought she was just being polite or very independent but he obviously didnt get it. Im like this too i mean if i like a girl i wanna be the perfect gentlemen but ladies... try to be a little more blunt... talk about ur boyfriend or talk about a guy (make him up) that u went out on a date which saves us the embarrasment of u having to lewdly say "i got a man, i had a great time though can u spend money on me again?"

is hard to but sometimes i can be rude if i dont want to hang with somebodie ...

one night i was at this clubd with my brother and his friends i was the only girl in the groupe so i saw a man that was looking at me an di thought he will come and talk to me iam sure so in a few hour he came and talk to me i was dancing and also enjoying the night so it kinds of bother me that someone talks to me when im dancing so i said : look im older than u and i came here to dance not to meet people :eek: he smile and said : how do u know u are older i was going nuts like : dont u understand that i want u to GO AWAY ajajajaj sorry but he got on my nerves he insist alot but after a wile he understood i have to say he undertsood AFTER A LONGGGGGGGGGGGG wile ......

Originally posted by scaredgirl

is hard to but sometimes i can be rude if i dont want to hang with somebodie ...

one night i was at this clubd with my brother and his friends i was the only girl in the groupe so i saw a man that was looking at me an di thought he will come and talk to me iam sure so in a few hour he came and talk to me i was dancing and also enjoying the night so it kinds of bother me that someone talks to me when im dancing so i said : look im older than u and i came here to dance not to meet people :eek: he smile and said : how do u know u are older i was going nuts like : dont u understand that i want u to GO AWAY ajajajaj sorry but he got on my nerves he insist alot but after a wile he understood i have to say he undertsood AFTER A LONGGGGGGGGGGGG wile ......

girls, i have an idea for you, when you put this in practise you will do your part in making a lot men LESS of a SUCKER!

TELL THEM WHERE AND WHAT THEY DID WRONG!

why didn´t you tell him "you should have approached me when i looked at you and i looked at you. i´m not interested any more at this time. remember that for the next time."

i tell girls that approach me or female friends of friends that want more from me that i want from them ALWAYS why they are not attractive to me. that may seem a little harsh but i´m doing them a FAVOR by being HONEST with them. that includes telling them to lose weight, to go to the gym, get their hair colored, get a tan, to get her nose fixed cause it´s ugly, don´t make so many stupid jokes, laugh more, don´t be so shy, make more EC, don´t lie, don´t talk bullshit, etc.

Originally posted by tastey

girls, i have an idea for you, when you put this in practise you will do your part in making a lot men LESS of a SUCKER!

TELL THEM WHERE AND WHAT THEY DID WRONG!

why didn´t you tell him "you should have approached me when i looked at you and i looked at you. i´m not interested any more at this time. remember that for the next time."

i tell girls that approach me or female friends of friends that want more from me that i want from them ALWAYS why they are not attractive to me. that may seem a little harsh but i´m doing them a FAVOR by being HONEST with them. that includes telling them to lose weight, to go to the gym, get their hair colored, get a tan, to get her nose fixed cause it´s ugly, don´t make so many stupid jokes, laugh more, don´t be so shy, make more EC, don´t lie, don´t talk bullshit, etc.

I agree with u tastey in fact i never toght of doing that,it can be rude but after thinking he/she will realise u were just saying what u dont like and the reason why u didnt want him/she

He never made the moves on me but he asked stuff like " How long was your relationship or ..when's ur birthday ?"

I DID NOT USE HIM. I OFFERED TO PAY for my shit + buy him somethin - but he said " it's ok"

He kept insisting that he act like my waiter ..

Total he spent $9 bucks on me - a real gold digger and bitch I am right !? Tastey ?

Should I yell and curse at him because he won't let me pay for my own sausage + pepper ? and say "

" What the fuck did you buy me that for !!!?"

I had my money out but he rushed to the stand before me !

Originally posted by trancerxn112

its funny cause girls say they want a nice guy but when a nice guy comes along they dont notice the... but thats a seperate issue altogether.

:laugh:

oh yeah dude, we better not get into what women SAY they want and what they REALLY want (and i can tell that from experience).

fuck it, i should write a book, i bet that fucker would sell like a bitch :tongue:

He never made the moves on me but he asked stuff like " How long was your relationship or ..when's ur birthday ?"

I DID NOT USE HIM. I OFFERED TO PAY for my shit + buy him somethin - he said " it's ok"

Total he spent $9 bucks on me - a real gold digger and bitch I am right !? Tastey ?

evil, vile, horrid... btw asking ur birthday isnt a line maybe he wanted to see if u were older then him... older girls are such a turn on...!

I DID NOT USE HIM. I OFFERED TO PAY for my shit + buy him somethin - he said " it's ok"

lol only 9$?? you could have gotten a trip to the bahmas WITH your boyfriend from him if you had played it right ;):laugh:

and again, you offered, you did not insist NOR did you EXPLAIN to him that he doesn´t have to do this, that it is lame and DOESN`T WORK to BUY attention and affection. you could have used that time you spend with him to tell him for example what your current BOYFRIEND did that made you attracted to him. then at least he would have LEARNED something!

see, i´m just trying to get you girls a little understanding for them. i don´t mean to insult you, that´s just me, i get rather harsh on that topic cause lots of people need to WAKE UP :)!

can i get a chapter... i have my own shit to write about!

we could make a co-production. then again, i have so much shit to tell about it would be hundrets and hundrets of pages. it would be the new BIBLE, i tell ya :)

Boys - let me try to explain that part about girls wanting a nice guy but when a nice guy comes along they don't want it.

WE WANT THE BAD BOYS TO BE NICE TO US ! Not the good boys !

WE Don't want just regular herbs being nice to us !

No girl wants a nice loser, nerd, scrawny geak, wimp.

We want players to be faithful and pimps to be generous.

It's like saying - you want play from a gorgeous girl not just some easy average looking girl that throws herself at you ..right ?

I hope that was good analogy !

;) ;)

its funny cause girls say they want a nice guy but when a nice guy comes along they dont notice the... but thats a seperate issue altogether.

amen...

my opinion..he's just bein a good kid. i always pay for my friends when i can..male or female. the whole straw in the drink thing..thats a bit much..but i know tons of (european) dudes who do that for any girl ...not just the ones theyre hitting on. to me it seems normal...i dont think the kid made any direct advances..so let it be

Last week I went to the San Genaro fest with a classmate - a guy who sits next to me. I don't know him at all.

this was not a date - he just came along with me.

During the trip - he bought me a sausage+ peppers, a drink + games -I told him " You don't have to buy me anythin" I even offered to buy him back somethin cuz he bought me lunch.

I felt very uncomfortable with him buying me lunch + games. He even offered to carry my bags - I said " NO ..you don't have to do that 3 times " but he insisted !

At the end of hanging out I told him I already have a man.

Does he think that this was a date or something ?? Now I gotta sit next to him saturday in class and I feel WEIRD.

have ever met a girl or guy you are not interested in but because they were soo nice to you , you feel guilty or like you owe them something ?

When I don't like a guy I don't want him to buy me anything or be nice to me ..I hate feeling guilty ..this is an annoying feeling ..:rolleyes:

Its a shame you got a class on Saturday :D!! don't feel weird, feel flattered thats all.