Clubplanet Nightlife Community

even though its only preseason for hockey..

clubindiva

Originally posted by thehype

Hell yea go Wings. i've been a Die hard since 89 when the drafted Primeau. I still rock my Primeau jersey to this day. And Yzerman has always been my fav player. Shanny is the best powar foward in the league

YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND:beer: :clap2:

I have Yzermans jersey..... and I totally agree - Shanney is AWESOME...:D Not a big Primeau fan myself...He didn't do much for me or the Wings in my opinion...he was supposed to be one of our big guys, but he wouldn't pound on the boards or check. Ya know? We thought he was kind of a wuss... But we got McCarthy and he's bad ass....... I miss Probey and his missing teeth and coke problem:laugh:j/k

Did you see where Shanny left training camp? Personal reasons..... Yzerman is walking on his own, but it'll be a while before he's on the ice since he had another knee operation........ And CuJo starts in net tonight for the game..... should be a good season:eek: :eek:

WINGS ALL DA WAY BABY;)

Originally posted by clubindiva

the devils still beat the rangers!! :laugh:

you know, i never understood all the hooey with the NY teams. aside from the Yankees who have like 27 world series championships, no other team in NY (in any sport) wins anything on a consistent basis.

last time Knicks won an NBA championship?

Rangers: how many Stanley cups since 1940-something?

Jets still living on Namath's memory.

Giants...well they do have 2 Superbowls in recent times and did reach it a couple of years ago.

Mets? Since 86, what?

i dont know, i dont know......

Originally posted by vicman

you know, i never understood all the hooey with the NY teams. aside from the Yankees who have like 27 world series championships, no other team in NY (in any sport) wins anything on a consistent basis.

last time Knicks won an NBA championship?

Rangers: how many Stanley cups since 1940-something?

Jets still living on Namath's memory.

Giants...well they do have 2 Superbowls in recent times and did reach it a couple of years ago.

Mets? Since 86, what?

i dont know, i dont know......

not a lot of towns have the championships that new york has the sports tradition of new york. look at la, aside from the laker dinasties and a couple of dodger championships, they don't got much else. chicago, i hope they enjoyed those bulls titles, because they're not going to see anything like that for a long time. philadelphia, if you watch comcast sportsnet, you'd think dr. j, bobby clarke, and mike schmidt still plays in philly. new york is a lot better than alot of other towns.

My team is starting to piss me off. They sucked last year, and rather than trying to get anyone good, they resigned all the crappy old players, traded for a couple of third-liners, and said that they like the core of the team they have. What twats. Maybe if they get a defenseman or two, Khabibulin won't have to stop 40 shots a game.

And yeah, the Rangers suck.