Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can't F'in stand it anymore....

prplhz

i dunno, back to the topic. i think alot of times people get confused to the terms "love" and "like."

like with a person you date, when you first start dating i think that you "like" the person, you dont necesarrily "love" them 'cuz "love" takes time. over time that bond grows and then the "love" develops.

now, with my job, i "like" what i do, but you know what, i could walk out of this job tommorow and find me another one and not think twice about it. if i loved it, i wouldnt even consider moving to another job because there would be something else beyond the professional bond between me and my job.

my ideal goal would of course have a job that i "love", just like i would certainly like to find that ideal person who i could "love" one day, not "like" but "love"....maybe i would put up my own business or something or grow within a company up to a point where it fills all of my professional ambitions, but i am somewhat happy for the time being with a job that i "like"...i dont know, maybe it would develop to a job that i "love" but i dunno. it just takes time.

Originally posted by snatch69

i'm sorry, but groovefire and nyis4 are wrong. jess, i LOVE my job, it allows me to do what i love to do spending wise, AND i get a FREE BU education to boot! you just gotta keep your options open, have a positive attitude, and go for what YOU want. don't listen to those that are miserable b/c they make shitloads of money and HATE their jobs. i'm sorry guys, but newsflash..it DOESN'T have to be that way!!! granted, most HATE their jobs and valid points were made here, but whatever, that's not everyone's case. i'm SHIT HAPPY right now, so ignore the other comments and go for you LOVE/WANT. it can't hurt right?

Oh, snatch, you're so cute.

If I had a nickle for every time I've said that...