Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did u guys see daschle reprimanding bush?

t0nythelover

He said that the Democrats don't care about homeland security, they are more interested in issues like healthcare, the economy..etc.

-XeNo-

and now for some words of wisdom, courtesy of George Dubya.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."

-- Dubya attempting to co-opt Texas and Tennessee into his verbal wreckage. The saying he was trying to dredge up was "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Even better, Dubya was speaking at a literature magnet school. I'm sure it was a learning experience for the kids. East Literature Magnet School, Nashville, Tennessee, Sep. 17, 2002

Daschle is blowing it out of proportion. He is trying to divert the heat of that invicile of Gore. By the way mark my words Gore is done, you can stick a fork in him. After his contradicting speech he might as well step aside and let some other Dem run for the presidency.

Originally posted by dnice35

Daschle is blowing it out of proportion. He is trying to divert the heat of that invicile of Gore. By the way mark my words Gore is done, you can stick a fork in him. After his contradicting speech he might as well step aside and let some other Dem run for the presidency.

i wanna see you tell a vietnam vet that he does not care about the security of the nation. thats insulting, and shameful and i dont think daschles reaction was overblown at all. someone asked bush if he was only talking about war to keep the economy out of the headlines and his response was something like the democrats would rather be interested in special interest rather than homeland security. as far as i know bush never fought for this country, i dont think he can tell veterans they dont care about the security of this country. it doesnt matter if hes the president, he should have enough respect for his office and his country not to say things like that to heroes.

i wanna see you tell a vietnam vet that he does not care about the security of the nation. thats insulting, and shameful and i dont think daschles reaction was overblown at all. someone asked bush if he was only talking about war to keep the economy out of the headlines and his response was something like the democrats would rather be interested in special interest rather than homeland security. as far as i know bush never fought for this country, i dont think he can tell veterans they dont care about the security of this country. it doesnt matter if hes the president, he should have enough respect for his office and his country not to say things like that to heroes.

You are another Daschel, he never said ALL Democrats. He was refering to those asshole Democrats making this into a political issue and I would never disrespect a war heroe. So get your facts straight before talking bud.

ps, you dont need to have served this country to love it.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

Please SHUT UP already!!!!!!!......Nothing but BULLSHIT comes out of you.....

I think your intellect would be better suited on a Dr. Suess messageboard.....

Originally posted by igloo

Please SHUT UP already!!!!!!!......Nothing but BULLSHIT comes out of you.....

I think your intellect would be better suited on a Dr. Suess messageboard.....

so why is it that you havent come to "open hand smack" me yet. its funny how you criticize me yet you never want to debate any issue or back up your oppinion with evidence. why do you have such a hardon for me? are you really that closeminded to other peoples oppinions or does it make you feel smarter to insult someones oppinions? either prove that im wrong about something i say or just get off my dick already

Originally posted by t0nythelover

so why is it that you havent come to "open hand smack" me yet. its funny how you criticize me yet you never want to debate any issue or back up your oppinion with evidence. why do you have such a hardon for me? are you really that closeminded to other peoples oppinions or does it make you feel smarter to insult someones oppinions? either prove that im wrong about something i say or just get off my dick already

you kill the potential for serious debate with your imbecile remarks, baseless accusations, mismanagement of facts, and a clear detachment from reality....

In sum, you are a moron

Originally posted by igloo

you kill the potential for serious debate with your imbecile remarks, baseless accusations, mismanagement of facts, and a clear detachment from reality....

In sum, you are a moron

so what imbecile remarks or baseless accusations prompted you to respond to this thread. if we ever met youd have no chance in a debate with me. i can tell just by what you write. so rather than insult me all the time why dont you prove how smart you are by proving me wrong.