Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dunno what you're talking about! dxm and salvia???

weyes

sheesh! i must be seriously out of the loop, if you guys are doing drugs i haven't even heard of :worry: . when i first saw "salvia" written on this board, i thought it was just some dyslexic person trying to say "saliva" :laugh: .

so, please tell me what salvia and dxm are, the forms in which they come, how they are taken/used, their effects, how long they last, all that jazz. i feel so behind the times, not knowing about this shit :hey::( .

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

dmx is realy a recreational drug... its about equal to sniffing white out to get high

thats not true, dxm is great substance, im not talking about drinking cough syrops but the real pure shit, it gives high like no other...

at higher doses i had some crazy ass psychodelic experiences with it...

back in the day, when my brother was in his holier-than-thou-i-don't-do-drugs-but-still-wanna-get-fucked-up-without-it-looking-bad-because-it's-not-illegal phase, he used to drink bottles of robitussin and tell me that if one drank enough, one would trip. i thought he was just exaggerating 'cause he was lame.

so, summary, here: drinking cough syrup = lame, "pure shit" = actual high experience?

Originally posted by oua2000

thats not true, dxm is great substance, im not talking about drinking cough syrops but the real pure shit, it gives high like no other...

at higher doses i had some crazy ass psychodelic experiences with it...

Trust me on this. The DXM in cough syrup is pure DXM. It's not any less "pure" than what u call "real pure shit".

Weyes, if you think it's all about weed and E, think again. Just check out the user reports on this site. http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp_list.shtml Many of these substances are legal. They aren't used enough to make it on the radar screen of lawmakers. Don't let the fact that they're legal fool you. Some are VERY powerful drugs. Check out Morning Glory (these are potent seeds that you can buy at KMART!!!) and Amanita Muscaria (legal alternative to psilocybin mushrooms (what you traditionally think of as magic mushrooms)), and Blue lotus (great legal weed alternative).

Originally posted by weyes

back in the day, when my brother was in his holier-than-thou-i-don't-do-drugs-but-still-wanna-get-fucked-up-without-it-looking-bad-because-it's-not-illegal phase, he used to drink bottles of robitussin and tell me that if one drank enough, one would trip. i thought he was just exaggerating 'cause he was lame.

so, summary, here: drinking cough syrup = lame, "pure shit" = actual high experience?

cough syrops contain other ingridients that make your trip not that pleasent, yes even robo max strength or anyother one that has only dxm in it...pure dxm gives you alot more pleasent trip, iv done alota cough syrops and pure stuff...and i know the difference, also morning glory seeds from wallmart will just make you sick or will make you even die...couse they are sprayed with chemicals so people like us won't take them...also all other legal alternatives are just a waste of money...

Originally posted by Drunk

Weyes, if you think it's all about weed and E, think again. Just check out the user reports on this site. http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp_list.shtml Many of these substances are legal. They aren't used enough to make it on the radar screen of lawmakers. Don't let the fact that they're legal fool you. Some are VERY powerful drugs. Check out Morning Glory (these are potent seeds that you can buy at KMART!!!) and Amanita Muscaria (legal alternative to psilocybin mushrooms (what you traditionally think of as magic mushrooms)), and Blue lotus (great legal weed alternative).

i was asking if the cough syrup was lame, like i had previously thought, not agreeing.

but i know that some legal things are powerful, don't assume that i don't. my doctor prescribed ambien to me, and that shit always makes me hallucinate, unless i make a very, very strong effort to fall asleep right away - which is very difficult. if i stay up for an extra 10 minutes past that, i start seeing shit, and it's not fun in the least. i've also tripped off of it a couple of times, and even sleepwalked (woke up in the bathroom, once). and this is all from only taking one 10mg pill. i'm just very unfortunate to be an insomniac. there's another way to address my sleeping problem, though, and i need to have a little chat with my doctor...

anyway, my point is that ambien is some powerful and sometimes scary-ass shit. i assume it can't have this effect on everyone, or it wouldn't be legal. but it is out there, and the ads for it on tv feature the cutest little puppies i ever did see.