Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone else.....

kaydup

Originally posted by teamj5

i didnt say i felt like meathead....i said i feel like ME

dont make me :box:

Yeah and I said that I feel bad for you then.

I wouldn't make fighting people towards me, I aint no Nymeathead buddy. And remember, now I know what you look like:shaky:

Originally posted by teamj5

yes, lets all bow our heads and thank god the test tube was only big enough to make one

:tongue:

You'll be bowing your head alright.....

Speaking of Axis bartenders, mine is no longer there :mad:

And what was with the dude bartender there on Friday? Freaking awful... first off, he's a dude.. that just ain't right. Second off, he couldn't make a drink if his life depended on it.

Now, go back to your bickering.

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

And what was with the dude bartender there on Friday? Freaking awful... first off, he's a dude.. that just ain't right. Second off, he couldn't make a drink if his life depended on it.

:laugh: they heard that was the spot you like to get your drinks from so they fired the girl and brought in a guy....you know....i guess they found out

:laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

There is a new chick bartender, because she was talking to us afterwards. Because she wanted to know if she could get a cd from Ali for her aerobics class:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by kaydup

There is a new chick bartender, because she was talking to us afterwards. Because she wanted to know if she could get a cd from Ali for her aerobics class:eek: :eek:

was she the girl on the side bar closest to the dj booth...like right where the light guy is? she was gorgeous

:love2:

Originally posted by kaydup

Is she the one at the right of the bottom-bar? She looked like her head was going to explode on Friday... but somehow she made that look good.