Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Home?

tinybutterfli

Has anyone heard anything about a new club opening up in DC called Home?

I was looking at this website yesterday - http://www.y3h.org/ - and found this info:

Home Nightclub is tentative to open around the end of October, which is not very far away at this point in time. With over a quarter million in sound and lighting alone, this hot spot sets the stage to be the best experience in the area for music and atmosphere. Not to mention the track record of the designers of this masterpiece. Queue, LLC has been renovating some of DC and LA's highest profiled real estate - Harbour Club - MCCXXIII - Spank - and now HOME.

Anyhow, just wondering if anyone had any more info since this is kinda vague! I found this website last year right before Dream opened. It had a link to get on the "VIP list" I didn't really know what that meant but I sent an email. I thought maybe it was just like guest list or something but when we got there we were given special gold wristbands and we got to go into one of the VIP rooms where we met Dave Seaman :D I was like "Wow, that was too easy!" HAHA

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Has anyone heard anything about a new club opening up in DC called Home?

I was looking at this website yesterday - http://www.y3h.org/ - and found this info:

Home Nightclub is tentative to open around the end of October, which is not very far away at this point in time. With over a quarter million in sound and lighting alone, this hot spot sets the stage to be the best experience in the area for music and atmosphere. Not to mention the track record of the designers of this masterpiece. Queue, LLC has been renovating some of DC and LA's highest profiled real estate - Harbour Club - MCCXXIII - Spank - and now HOME.

Anyhow, just wondering if anyone had any more info since this is kinda vague! I found this website last year right before Dream opened. It had a link to get on the "VIP list" I didn't really know what that meant but I sent an email. I thought maybe it was just like guest list or something but when we got there we were given special gold wristbands and we got to go into one of the VIP rooms where we met Dave Seaman :D I was like "Wow, that was too easy!" HAHA

Home? That's not the same Home that's in UK and Australia is it?