Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official Stereo 9/28 Rollcall**

tinybutterfli

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a fun time at the Edge last night. I was a bit tired though and after almost getting killed out on the patio because of one of the fights, I decided it was time to go! It was crazy packed in that place last night!

Anyhow other than that it was a good night. Great to see all the familiar cp faces. Pgiddy - I can't believe you were there and I didn't meet ya!

I hope everyone had an awesome time.

p.s. I have a *little* crush on funkyfreshdc - haha ;) Great to meet you last night!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I had a fun time at the Edge last night. I was a bit tired though and after almost getting killed out on the patio because of one of the fights, I decided it was time to go! It was crazy packed in that place last night!

Anyhow other than that it was a good night. Great to see all the familiar cp faces. Pgiddy - I can't believe you were there and I didn't meet ya!

I hope everyone had an awesome time.

p.s. I have a *little* crush on funkyfreshdc - haha ;) Great to meet you last night!

lol awww

ran into crank + velvetgoldmire also, was altogether far too drunk for my own good and i'm just a little hungover now :blown:

from what i remember it was a good party, tons of people, good music, and lots of familiar faces from buzz!

no buzz for 2 weeks + unemployed = :pint:

where the was everyone last night? i pretty much stayed in the front room and walked around trying to find familiar faces but didnt see anyone.

i saw lobster in the bar but figured i would see everyone evntually.

did jimi make an apperance last night?\

anyone know?

Originally posted by dcsglow

yes sir i did make an appearance, where the frick were you? huh....stfu vic...i win again:D

man i wish i would have told that one asian girl how hot she was...i have no balls:(

you gotta holla at the bitch next time....

yes jimi did show, I saw him a few times. No spikes in the hair though, thats probably why you didn"t see him.

Originally posted by vicman

that asian girl came home with me :laugh:

dont try to change the subject vic, nothing can get u outta this one, and anyway hows that possible, cause after you left edge u went to nations, then you went home, while she was at edge till it closed...she was dancing with me anyway:mad: :tongue:

where the was everyone last night? i pretty much stayed in the front room and walked around trying to find familiar faces but didnt see anyone.

i saw lobster in the bar but figured i would see everyone evntually.

did jimi make an apperance last night?\

anyone know?

i didn't know you were there last night! wish we could've caught up.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i didn't know you were there last night! wish we could've caught up.

this was some weird night..at least for me...besides seeing tinybf at the start of the night and that lobster sighting, i didnt see anyone else....and i swear i was totally sober, just had 1 drink.

my trip to ny at the end of october is still on, so hopefully we can meet up then.

Originally posted by dcsglow

dont try to change the subject vic, nothing can get u outta this one, and anyway hows that possible, cause after you left edge u went to nations, then you went home, while she was at edge till it closed...she was dancing with me anyway:mad: :tongue:

u jealous jimi? you didnt talk to her, so how could she have been dancing with you? :slash:

next time jimi, remember, if u need love advice, call dr.vic :D

this was some weird night..at least for me...besides seeing tinybf at the start of the night and that lobster sighting, i didnt see anyone else....and i swear i was totally sober, just had 1 drink.

my trip to ny at the end of october is still on, so hopefully we can meet up then.

I ended up having an unplanned pre-party at my place and a bunch of us got to the Edge around 12:30 - 1 and left around 4. I saw Jimi around 2:30. TB said she saw you earlier, but was pretty sure you had left because no one had seen you for awhile. Things didn't feel quite right for me at the Edge either, not sure what it was though.

Originally posted by crank47

I ended up having an unplanned pre-party at my place and a bunch of us got to the Edge around 12:30 - 1 and left around 4. I saw Jimi around 2:30. TB said she saw you earlier, but was pretty sure you had left because no one had seen you for awhile. Things didn't feel quite right for me at the Edge either, not sure what it was though.

i was in the front until about 3:00 or so...yeh, it felt weird at the edge...i dunno maybe the 95% raver crowd is what got us...definitly a good crowd, but i just cant think of going to the edge for my real night of hardcore clubbing...nor can i see myself waiting in anticipation for every saturday to come up so i can go to the edge the same way i sometimes felt for buzz or when i go on a roadtrip

Am I the only person that saw you? I was beginning to think I imagined you since no one else had seen you later in the night. But Mario is my witness :D

I only had 1 drink as well, I probably should have had more *lol*

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Am I the only person that saw you? I was beginning to think I imagined you since no one else had seen you later in the night. But Mario is my witness :D

I only had 1 drink as well, I probably should have had more *lol*

yeah, he's our alibi...i was there!!!!!

plus the other buzz board people that were there. i had 1/2 a beer also....it was nasty :(

old milwalkee is definitly not for me :blown:

i was in the front until about 3:00 or so...yeh, it felt weird at the edge...i dunno maybe the 95% raver crowd is what got us...definitly a good crowd, but i just cant think of going to the edge for my real night of hardcore clubbing...nor can i see myself waiting in anticipation for every saturday to come up so i can go to the edge the same way i sometimes felt for buzz or when i go on a roadtrip

dood, there's no way you were up there till 3, r u serious? i was like patroling the whole place. walking around tryin to find people, i swear you weren't up in the front? :worry:

whats with all the crying about the edge huh? I had a blast dancing out on the patio to some good ol' house music. its great to be able to cross over genre's and still rock out! anyway, I only saw DC'sBlow, TinyB(before she was nearly made into mincemeat), pgiddy, crank, and I thought I saw arthur's friend felix. and that's about it. So I assumed everyone else was in the front rocking out to a ty t less show? lol, the guy only lives in mclean and he doesnt show up for his slot.:laugh: . Anyway, I had LOTS of fun sat night. I wish there were more nights like it.