Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did anybody else feel like

did anybody else feel like NOT getting out of bed this morning besides me ???

i don't know what it is but this past week i am sooooooo tired and so BORED with getting up and coming to work !!!

all i wanted to do was lay in bed with my man and my pup this morning, make breakfast and then watch old movies all day ....

anybody else in the same drought as me ???

:( :( :(

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i don't know what it is but this past week i am sooooooo tired and so BORED with getting up and coming to work !!!

all i wanted to do was lay in bed with my man and my pup this morning, make breakfast and then watch old movies all day ....

Im like that everymorning..I am a nite person.

By the way, do ever check your pms!!

Originally posted by jp18

Im like that everymorning..I am a nite person.

By the way, do ever check your pms!!

i don't think i'm a morning person or a night person

i'm a middle of the day person !!!!

pm's - um no i usually don't check them but i will

why did you send me one ??

hey johnson - you are right, i think it's because it's getting cold out and also because of the RAIN !!!!

i don't think i'm a morning person or a night person

i'm a middle of the day person !!!!

pm's - um no i usually don't check them but i will

why did you send me one ??

hey johnson - you are right, i think it's because it's getting cold out and also because of the RAIN !!!!

yep--nothing important, just being a wiseass!!

I find it hard enough to wake up in the morning, but when it is yucky and grey outside it's damn near impossible.......Rainy days are meant for cuddling under the blankets, pigging out on take-out and watching cheezy movies ...

Ok...im leaving work now...going home...who wants to come?;)

JP18....:( I'm sicker! I want soup Goddamit!! lol:D

Originally posted by stonedcl

I didnt feel like getting outta bed till I remembered I had a little bit of Bud left, so I had to get up to pack the bowl...

Weed is my Coffee, Its wierd weed is a stimulant 4 me !

It's not wierd...I know a few people that smoke as soon as they get up in the morning and throughout the whole day to help them function better....but for me weed makes my eyelids want to close....I would have to crawl right back into bed.....it's a good thing I don't have a smoking problem....I would be jobless....:D

Originally posted by neena16

It's not wierd...I know a few people that smoke as soon as they get up in the morning and throughout the whole day to help them function better....but for me weed makes my eyelids want to close....I would have to crawl right back into bed.....it's a good thing I don't have a smoking problem....I would be jobless....:D

I'm w/ you....if I take 1 hit i am retarded and need to lay down...a must have a pillow w/ me so that when I crash and hit the floor I don't hurt my head....lol

If I don't slip into wonderland and pass out ..then i giggle like a hyena, pig out and then pass out :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

I'm w/ you....if I take 1 hit i am retarded and need to lay down...a must have a pillow w/ me so that when I crash and hit the floor I don't hurt my head....lol

If I don't slip into wonderland and pass out ..then i giggle like a hyena, pig out and then pass out :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: YES YES YES me too.....

Yeah, it was pretty bad this morning.....