Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So have you ever been arrested?

one time when i was 17 i got hauled into the nb police station because i got caught peeing outside the melody .... i was REALLY REALLY drunk and when you gotta go, you gotta go !!!

my parents had to come get me and pay some fines - but try explaining to BOTH your parents and the police why you are 17, underage leaving the melody WASTED !!! it was NOT fun.

the other time i almost got arrested i was with PERNS2002 - but we won't talk about that !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

one time when i was 17 i got hauled into the nb police station because i got caught peeing outside the melody .... i was REALLY REALLY drunk and when you gotta go, you gotta go !!!

my parents had to come get me and pay some fines - but try explaining to BOTH your parents and the police why you are 17, underage leaving the melody WASTED !!! it was NOT fun.

the other time i almost got arrested i was with PERNS2002 - but we won't talk about that !!!

Ohh god........ SHOUSHHHHHHHHHH dude that was funny...... I can still laugh about that............. Ha ha ahhhhhhhhh ha ha

Originally posted by perns2002

Ohh god........ SHOUSHHHHHHHHHH dude that was funny...... I can still laugh about that............. Ha ha ahhhhhhhhh ha ha

i'm surprised they didn't throw us both in the slammer for the way you were mouthing off to them - "screw you, my father knows people in the fbi, you will be in so much trouble if you even think about touching me" .... that was SO FUNNY !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i'm surprised they didn't throw us both in the slammer for the way you were mouthing off to them - "screw you, my father knows people in the fbi, you will be in so much trouble if you even think about touching me" .... that was SO FUNNY !!!

I was serious, we had nothing :confused: ........ I see that ass everywhere........ dummie.................. It was a good night damn it I didn't want to leave................. And XXXXX sucked remember................ DAMN IT. :confused:

Originally posted by perns2002

I was serious, we had nothing :confused: ........ I see that ass everywhere........ dummie.................. It was a good night damn it I didn't want to leave................. And XXXXX sucked remember................ DAMN IT. :confused:

i swear i still don't know where the hell that guy came from - he just appeared out of no where ... he also squeezed the shit out of my wrist while he was dragging my ass through the crowd right out the front door !!

and dumb chris saying right in front of the cops .... "just admit it, you got caught" - geez, nothing like throwing us right under the bus huh ??

anyway - we had fun, just not as much fun as we would have had !!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Damn i heard you were hot too, getting back into it???

Nah, my pimp was pretty pissed that I got busted and gave up his name. So I have to keep a low profile for a while. You know how it is.....:box::spank:

hee hee hee, Im cracking myself up today.