Clubplanet Nightlife Community

review of shady's new cd . . .

eggmok

well, first things first. anyone who spend's a $1.08 to mail me a free cd that i would gladly pay $25 for, automatically gets a thumbs up in eggmok's book of great deeds. not to mention the huge break in my daily mail routine: bill, bill, magazine, bill, to resident, bill and holy shit . . . shady's cd. what delight, what anticipation, what joy, comparable to opening a gift on your birthday . . . which was aug. 5 th since you all will remember next time. just looking at the cover, done artfully in red, reminded me of assassins and their fascination with the red covered catcher in the rye read here

anywayyyys, back to rollercoaster ride. such a great title for the experience you get when listening to shady's cd. not the nausea, vomitting weaklings get after flying on batwing, but the thrill, energy and pump you get during the ride. the mixing is done effortlessly, without any noticeable drags or miscues. the last 15 min. pick it up a few notches and get's you movin and boucin even more. such a great mix of shady's style: house, progressive, and breaks. for those of you have heard this new cd, i'm sure you'll agree that shady did a great job. and for those that want it, and shady still has some in stock, get it! great job shady, i'll be anxiously awaiting your next release.

- eggmok

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Thanks guys!

That Rippin Kittin track is my favorite right now. I love how the vocals sound so sweet but the lyrics are just sickeningly twisted. Makes me want to go out and kill or something.

Well it doesn't make me want to go out & kill something but it is a *wee* bit evil! I love it! :D

fhrgch101.gif

eaxctly....ZERO constipation guys is the best score i can give. i just had to put the constipation guy up there which defeated the purpose of not putting him because i gave you 0 constipation guys...the more constipation guys you get, the lower the score....so in reality the double negative becomes a positve when multipied by each other.

To everyone still waiting for a copy:

My printer ran out of ink, so the next batch of CD covers came out kinda pink. :( Just pretend the CD cover is red and not pink. I didn't intend to make pink CD covers, in case some of you think I'm kinda homo cause the CD covers are pink. Not that there's anything wrong with being homo. But I am not, so I don't want any misunderstandings by distributing pink CD's due to my printer's ink deficiency.

I also ran out of regular jewel cases, so they'll be coming in the slim jewel cases. Sorry about the ghettoness of this batch. Didn't have time to make it to the Office Depot.

They'll be mailed out tomorrow or Monday. Thanks!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

To everyone still waiting for a copy:

My printer ran out of ink, so the next batch of CD covers came out kinda pink. :( Just pretend the CD cover is red and not pink. I didn't intend to make pink CD covers, in case some of you think I'm kinda homo cause the CD covers are pink. Not that there's anything wrong with being homo. But I am not, so I don't want any misunderstandings by distributing pink CD's due to my printer's ink deficiency.

So this note that says "Velvet, Sat. nite b-room 2:30" is just a coincidence? I'm mean it's ok to be "different" but please don't hit on me. Thanks!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey Shady, just got through listening to it (don't worry, mine has the red cover...) and it's GREAT! Although that first track w/miss kittin is a lil creepy the whole thing is really well done! :clap:

well la di da, glad it has your stamp of approval.....now the world can continue on....

wowsers, i just got it today. very well put together shadematic. that miss kitten track is great, so is that electro funk track, the rio grande, and that last one is good too. i listened to it most of the evening. it also looks great nx to a packet of fun dip.

:( I have not been able to find the CD anywhere after my bf listened to it. I hope its around the apartment. I have been maening to look but it seems like it disappeared. :) Shady's disappearing CD Da da da! Good marketing ploy. you send them out and they vanish so you just sell the next ones. ;) LOL Thanx again for the cd. :) Its really cool to send it out like that. what i heard I liked. I will continue to look around.

Guest jroo

still waiting? some one want to burn a copy and get it to me? apparently shady interprises is entirely way too busy to answer pm's. is it in the mail or what?

Originally posted by jroo

still waiting? some one want to burn a copy and get it to me? apparently shady interprises is entirely way too busy to answer pm's. is it in the mail or what?

My bad. Been busy since I got back into town. I need to get more CD's. Should have some ready sometime this week.