Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mark Amatucci got canned already??

dudethatclubs

WOW!! that was fast!

2 weeks!!

sorry to hear about you getting the ax "two week amatucci" I have had hangovers that lasted longer!!!

I guess Friday nights will be when they clean the carpets of the Vibe Lounge!

Better luck next time! You should have handcuffed yourself to the mixer, maybe you would have gotten an extra week out of it!

:laugh:

Originally posted by dudethatclubs

WOW!! that was fast!

2 weeks!!

sorry to hear about you getting the ax "two week amatucci" I have had hangovers that lasted longer!!!

Better luck next time! You should have handcuffed yourself to the mixer, maybe you would have gotten an extra week out of it!

Gosh, how special of you to take the time out of your busy day to come up w/a new name and make this fabulous post! Just cause Abyss decided to do something different w/their Fridays nights is not a reflection on Mark. Take your :laugh: and go play in traffic, preferrabley the Parkway during rush hour! Thanks!

WOW!! that was fast!

2 weeks!!

HMMMMM im wondering if we know who this is ????? Maybe a disgruntled K-head who recently retired from the board?????

WOW!! that was fast!

2 weeks!!

Hey FUCKFACE!! Or should i Say PLATINUM EMPLOYEE!!

Go Fuck Your Self. Mark Did Not Get Canned first of all. Hell be able to build his party and then bring it up. Also Mark has plenty of offers so Get a Fuckin Clue you Fuckin Raging Fuckin Asshole. And I would be my Life that you work for platinum..and thats THAT!

Fucking Pathetic...Really makes whatever club you work for look like shit.

ohhh the humor.. how can u come on here and make a post like that as your first post.. u might as well just say u work for platinum.. too funny... and might i add that it looks very professional for the club as well.. get your facts straight before u start talking smack suckaaaaa... :finger:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Hey asshole newbie, stop hiding behind a computer. Mark wasnt canned, abyss has decided to change the structure of Friday nights, mark will still be working with us doing different things, dont post till you get a clue asshole!!!

seems every club decides to 'restructure' after he has spun there...coincidence? i think not....

:confused:

Originally posted by binoys

Go Fuck Your Self. Mark Did Not Get Canned first of all. Hell be able to build his party and then bring it up. Also Mark has plenty of offers so Get a Fuckin Clue you Fuckin Raging Fuckin Asshole. And I would be my Life that you work for platinum..and thats THAT!

all i know is its not my people...I made that very clear...THats all i have to say about that....

WOW!! that was fast!

2 weeks!!

YOU PIECE OF SHIT, CLUELESS, EGOTISTICAL ASSHOLE.

Let's see...were YOU present during the meeting Mark had with Abyss regarding the format change for Friday Nights??? I think not! ANY professional in THIS industry, and any person who knows Mark, would know that the change has absolutely NOTHING to do with him, as an individual or his SKILLS as a DJ. He will still be very actively involved with Abyss.

Let's see, seems that you could be ONE of TWO JERKOFFS... could this be a has been DJ that wants to be again but never will??? OR...a CLUELESS club owner???

Anyone care to take a guess which one it is?

Get your facts straight little boy before you open up your hole!

dudethatclubs??? GREAT screen name...should have used 'ASSHOLE' instead...you may have gotten more respect regarding your post.

Originally posted by binoys

n/m