Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyis4meatheads

Paging A1wave... A1wave

yes, A1 is in da house...

and as much fun as a roadtrip to NYC with you two sounds and will most certainly be... i'm fighting a cold, i'm tired of being everywhere and nowhere... i think my cells are in protest.. didn't get up till 11:30am this morning (although i am on west coast time)

so anyway... i don't see it happening tonight :( but i will be there tomorrow for howells even if i'm feeling crappy.. could be the last DH i hear in awhile

Very, very, VERY understandable! I figured you'd be dead tired after all of your travelings, but figured I'd throw it out there anyway... just in case you felt the sudden urge to sit in a car for 3 and a half hours!

Get better for Howells tomorrow... he's gonna kick your ass, cold or not! :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Very, very, VERY understandable! I figured you'd be dead tired after all of your travelings, but figured I'd throw it out there anyway... just in case you felt the sudden urge to sit in a car for 3 and a half hours!

Get better for Howells tomorrow... he's gonna kick your ass, cold or not! :D

YAYA, Danny Howells!! :dj: Keri and Brian (I think those are right) have fun in NY tonight (wish I could go) and with DH tomorrow in Boston. I can't wait for his 10 hour set Saturday. You ready kaydup? Definitely will be interesting being in a club with no liquor:huh: man I wish I could :smoke: