Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

tinybutterfli

I just saw this on the Buzz board:

DC Pictures

Friday Nights @ Nation - Coming Soon

Nation Night Club takes over Friday Nights in Washington, DC. The best mix of live entertainment, and top DJ's. Stay tuned for details.

http://dcpictures.com/

I knew Nation wouldn't stay dark on Friday nights but don't we have enough VIPs, Dreams, etc in this city? And on a side note this drives me insane - DJs is the plural of DJ.. DJ's shows ownership :tongue:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

TN_DSC_0050.JPG

*sigh*

Someone should have told the guy on the left that if he had come to the Edge instead he could have gotten $5 off for wearing that Hawaiian shirt!

Seriously though, I'm really interested to see what this new party will be like. I'm so bummed about Buzz that I'm having trouble being open minded. But I'm TRYING :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Someone should have told the guy on the left that if he had come to the Edge instead he could have gotten $5 off for wearing that Hawaiian shirt!

. . .and someone should tell the guys in the middle about Velvet, from the looks of that boobie grabbin'!! :laugh:

jeez.

that is a disgrace to nation and to buzz.

what a bunch of shit.

who the hell is going to go to one of those ass-grabbing, frat boy parties?

*depressed*

oh - and by top djs - do you think they will play house/hip-hop/trance/international like all the other cheesy clubs in this city?

nah, it aint a disgrace to Nation. Nation wants it to be there, otherwise why would it be. Its a disgrace to Buzz that their event is being replaced by this garbage. What is there target audience? Dont they know that there are already numerous places in the DC area that cater to this crowd?

I wouldnt be surprised if in a short time some of these cheesey places start going out of buisiness, how many more of these places can the DC financially support and make viable?

to which SHIT would you be referring? :confused:

this shit:

DC Pictures

Friday Nights @ Nation - Coming Soon

Nation Night Club takes over Friday Nights in Washington, DC. The best mix of live entertainment, and top DJ's. Stay tuned for details.

Originally posted by vicman

nah, it aint a disgrace to Nation. Nation wants it to be there, otherwise why would it be.

It is a disgrace to Nation. By Nation I mean the building itself. I'm sure the spirits of that place will be offended by the presence of these cheesey fucks. I think the building should tell these fuckers to get out like the house in Amityville Horror.

adamsfrontweb.jpg

Industrial Warehouse For Lease

2210 Adams Place N.E.

¼ mile from New York Ave & Bladensburg Road

you don't *even* want to know how expensive it is :rolleyes:

girlie you have WAAAAAAY too much time on your hands *lol* I thought I had nothing to do :tongue:

Malanee - I'm not sure drugs are to blame for that guy's outfit. I mean, I know a lot of well dressed crackheads :D

Originally posted by Kuro

It is a disgrace to Nation. By Nation I mean the building itself. I'm sure the spirits of that place will be offended by the presence of these cheesey fucks. I think the building should tell these fuckers to get out like the house in Amityville Horror.

well you have a point there, but i guess that when i was referring to Nation i didnt mean the building it self and more referred to the owners.

i just dont know what is going through their mind. how do they expect to make money in a building that size, catering to this type of event? you think they could actually get 2000+ yuppies in there every friday?

thats a scary thought...2000+ yuppies in 1 building at the same time :shake:

there is no way in hell that dcpictures party will go on for very long. yuppies arent going to want to go into that part of town. they like to stay in certain areas so that they can bar hop from one shit hole to the next - looking for drunk girls to hit on.

there is nothing the party can offer them at nation that they cant find at 300 other spots in the city - most of which are closer to home and other places.

UNLESS...buzz is really behind dcpictures, and all of us just need to dress like the jerk-offs in the pictures to fool the powers that be!! huh? huh? maybe?

i know vic's got a couple of shirts like that - maybe he can lend them out.

adamsfrontweb.jpg

Industrial Warehouse For Lease

2210 Adams Place N.E.

¼ mile from New York Ave & Bladensburg Road

you don't *even* want to know how expensive it is :rolleyes:

So who wants to break into an abandoned warehouse with me? We'll take this shit back to '91.

Originally posted by djbuster

UNLESS...buzz is really behind dcpictures, and all of us just need to dress like the jerk-offs in the pictures to fool the powers that be!! huh? huh? maybe?

i like this idea :D

Well the problem is that Dream is way out on the outskirts of town and in a shitty neighborhood too and people still go there. Oh wait, they have valet parking, don't they?

Originally posted by djbuster

there is no way in hell that dcpictures party will go on for very long. yuppies arent going to want to go into that part of town. they like to stay in certain areas so that they can bar hop from one shit hole to the next - looking for drunk girls to hit on.

there is nothing the party can offer them at nation that they cant find at 300 other spots in the city - most of which are closer to home and other places.

i know vic's got a couple of shirts like that - maybe he can lend them out.

werd...i got a couple of flashy shirts in my closet, i might have to take 'em out....also i might have to start saving the motor oil from my car when i change it, thats some good stuff to spike your hair with :D