Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
danfury

Fantasy Football Advice...

I have to start 2 running backs in my league....

I have Lamar Smith already starting...

and these are the rest I have to choose from

(I'm playing a great team this week)

1. Shaun Alexander Playing the Ravens

2. Tiki Barber playing Arizona

3. Emmit Smith playing St. Louis

Which of the 3 would u start?

thanks for any advice...

I say start Tiki. Arizona is gonna be too concerned w/ the Giants' passing game so Tiki should light it up. That's my advice.

Shaun Alexander didn't look too good last week but he did go up against the G-men's D. I'd go w/ the safe and start Tiki.

Originally posted by pk1

I say start Tiki. Arizona is gonna be too concerned w/ the Giants' passing game so Tiki should light it up. That's my advice.

Shaun Alexander didn't look too good last week but he did go up against the G-men's D. I'd go w/ the safe and start Tiki.

Rookie.

Shaun Alexander is a stud, how many rushing yards did he have last year, Tiki is a NOT good fantasy RB, but if you gotta rely on Tiki to score you fantasy points, you might as well quit now. Alexander didn't get drafted in most 1st-2nd rounds for nothing, Mr.Sunday Night.

There's probably no reason to start either Smith or Barber the rest of the season (except during your other starter's bye weeks)...Smith is worn out and Barber is still inexplicably splitting time with Ron Dayne. On the other hand, while Alexander will bust out with some huge games (i.e. yesterday) even though he's somewhat inconsistent....