Clubplanet Nightlife Community

31WM Seeks Woman in Edison, NJ Area

jeeper5usa

Looking for Romance? 31 yr white man, seeking woman for a mutually discreet romantic relationship, to share life's pleasures with. Age, color, weight, & martial status not important to me. I have blonde/brown short hair, and blue eyes. I weigh 189 Lbs. and am heathly, in-shape, and clean. I am a nice guy that is looking for some close friendship, from a woman seeking more out of life other then her hum-drum rountine. Feel how it feels to be treated like a princess and appreciated. I enjoy going to the movies, eating out, and either strolling through malls / parks holding hands. I am very romantic and want to make another woman happy as well. Please respond and chat with me, but keep an open mind.

Originally posted by jeeper5usa

Looking for Romance? 31 yr white man, seeking woman for a mutually discreet romantic relationship, to share life's pleasures with. Age, color, weight, & martial status not important to me. I have blonde/brown short hair, and blue eyes. I weigh 189 Lbs. and am heathly, in-shape, and clean. I am a nice guy that is looking for some close friendship, from a woman seeking more out of life other then her hum-drum rountine. Feel how it feels to be treated like a princess and appreciated. I enjoy going to the movies, eating out, and either strolling through malls / parks holding hands. I am very romantic and want to make another woman happy as well. Please respond and chat with me, but keep an open mind.

Uhh Hum Loser :D