Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you guys hear. . .

laurie619

Originally posted by jarmenio

Puhlease!!! Inmature. Hmmmmm...... Is stealing and lying mature these days? I guess I must be just plain stupid then. Laurie hasnt been to abyss in ages, all of a sudden she posts like she cares, we all know why she posted it, u 2 or 3 jerkoffs who stick up for her cause you think you might get into her pants can say what you want, Bottom line is Nobody likes this girl.

OK NOW!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? FIRST OF ALL, HOW OLD ARE ALL OF US? LAURIE, NO OFFENSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT FROM WHAT I DO KNOW AND THAT IS COMING FROM RELIABLE SOURSES YOU NEED TO STOP CAUSING DRAMA!!! YOU HAVE CAUSED TOO MUCH DRAMA FOR TOO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS BORED!! IF YOU KNOW THAT NOBODY LIKES YOU WHY DON'T YOU DO THE SAME AS KOSTA'S LITTLE G'FRIEND AND JUST LEAVE?! I REALLY AM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE YOU GET OFF ON THIS STUFF!! EVERY PERSON ON HERE THAT I KNOW AND GOOD FRIENDS WITH HAS HAD A PROBLEM WITH YOU!! FINE YOU ARE FRIENDS W/ KOSTA STILL AND THAT'S GREAT SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST TALK TO HIM IN PM'S AND NOT CAUSE ANY MORE PROBLEMS!!?? YOU START W/ THE WRONG PEOPLE AND IF YOU EVER PLAN ON GETTING INTO ANY CLUBS (BESIDES THE ONES THAT KOSTA GOES TO) JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW B/4 YOU GET YOURSELF INTO THE SAME OLD SHIT AGAIN. AS FAR AS STARTING W/ JOE, DO NOT EVER SAY ANOTHER NASTY OR RUDE COMMENT TO HIM OR ABOUT HIM OR ANYBODY I KNOW FOR THAT MATTER!!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW ME FROM A HOLE IN THE WALL BUT JUST REMEMBER I KNOW YOU. I'M NOT THREATNING YOU AT ALL. I'M TOO OLD FOR THAT SHIT. I'M JUST TELLING YOU TO STOP B/4 YOU GET ANY DEEPER!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

huh???

I'M SORRY KOSTA I WA SREFERRING TO YOU 2HOT4U CHIC!! I DON'T MEAN TO BE NASTY TO YOU! I STILL HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET YOU YET SO DON'T GET MAD AT ME YET!! I KNOW MORE OF THE PROBLEMS THIS GIRL AND HER FRIENDS HAVE CAUSED THEN YOU DO!

I think that this is Just A Big Misunderstanding.

KostaP - I dont think that comment was Directed to you but just in general, gotta see that Joe was Being defensive and reacted quickly, Joes good peeps and isnt an asshole.

Brian1500, your def not a jerkoff, one of the nicest kids i have met. As far as you thinking that its a bad move for abyss...Honestly you dont know the reasons for it(and NO its not the DJ) And you dont know there Intentions for the future. The Decision was not made over night but was thought out and unfortunately for some that is how its gonna be. As for Mark...Hes NOT fired. He is still going to be working at Abyss. The downstairs is gonna be remodeled and Mark will be Able to build his crowd from there.

This was a big misunderstanding so Everyone PLEASE relax.

Everyone have a great weekend, and be safe. For those that will be at Abyss tonight and Deko Tommorow I will see you there and ill have Shots Waiting.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. . .do you really think I care what these CLUB RATS think of me, I have real friends. Mature friends that dont suck the DJ's dicks. . .IF you dont like me FINE, but maybe you should grow up and Don't believe all you hear. If people want to ban me from clubs be my guest its not like I'm planning spending my whole life there like you losers. . .

Oh and to answer your question I am 22, what about the rest of you. . .Oh wait...nevermind...I already know :laugh:

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

Originally posted by jpdd810

I'M SORRY KOSTA I WA SREFERRING TO YOU 2HOT4U CHIC!! I DON'T MEAN TO BE NASTY TO YOU! I STILL HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET YOU YET SO DON'T GET MAD AT ME YET!! I KNOW MORE OF THE PROBLEMS THIS GIRL AND HER FRIENDS HAVE CAUSED THEN YOU DO!

oh i get it.

im not mad at you. and you werent nasty to me. I met her a while ago and she has always been cool with me. She met my g/f and is nice to her and we chill when we go out.

I see the Drama and dont necessarily agree with it all the time but thats no reason to drop a friend.

Originally posted by jarmenio

I never stated who was I was calling a jerkoff, Brian I certainly was not calling you one, and Kosta I barely know you.

If you re read the post it stated u 2 or 3 jerkoffs who stick up for her. In this thread Brian and I were sticking up for her which in my mind the conclusion id that you are calling me a jerkoff. Now you stated you certainly wasnt calling Brian a jerkoff and you barely know me. So ill ask again are you calling me a jerkoff.

Originally posted by laurie619

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. . .do you really think I care what these CLUB RATS think of me, I have real friends. Mature friends that dont suck the DJ's dicks. . .IF you dont like me FINE, but maybe you should grow up and Don't believe all you hear. If people want to ban me from clubs be my guest its not like I'm planning spending my whole life there like you losers. . .

Oh and to answer your question I am 22, what about the rest of you. . .Oh wait...nevermind...I already know :laugh:

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

WELL OBVIOUSLY 22 ISN'T MATURE CUZ LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING SWEATHEART YOU DEF AREN'T ACTING IT!! THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON I KNOW AT THE AGE OF 22 ACTED MATURE SO DO SAY IT!! AS FOR AS KNOWING ANY OF THE DJ'S...UHMMMMM......CAN'T SAY I DO! AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME AT THE YOUNG SWEET AGE OF 22 YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO OUT TO CLUBS OR LOUNGES IT'S B/C EITHER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS OR YOU ARE JUST AFRAID B/C YOU KNOW NOBODY LIKES YOU AND YOU WILL PROBABLY BE BANNED ANYWAY!!! I WILL BELIEVE WHAT PEOPLE SAY WHEN THEY ARE MY BEST FRIENDS OVER SOMEONE LIKE YOU! HOW COULD YOU SAY YOU ARE SO MATURE WHEN YOU LIE AND STEAL FROM PEOPLE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS WITH? WHATEVER GIRL!! DO AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT!! CAUSE ALL THE DRAMA YOU WANT CUZ BY NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE ASS IS GOING TO DO JUST THAT!!

Originally posted by misk

.........i doubt it....i have a cold:( and have work tomorrow.....i will prob go out tomorrow night....anything good planned?!?!?:D

Factory for Petey's Birthday Celebration continuation. dont know about before hand though. Ive heard good things about Deko havent checked it out yet though. Hows the "eye";) <---you still look like that or this-->:cool:

Factory for Petey's Birthday Celebration continuation. dont know about before hand though. Ive heard good things about Deko havent checked it out yet though. Hows the "eye";) <---you still look like that or this-->:cool:

....the eye is superb! lol.....................and i think i will hold off on factory until my wonderful b-day celebration.......i'm getting kinda old!;):D

IF YOU GO TO DEKO LET ME KNOW! I'll be there with bells on!! j/k!!!

IF YOU GO TO DEKO LET ME KNOW! I'll be there with bells on!! j/k!!!

Not sure yet. Last time I told spygirl I was gonna be at Abyss with Bells on I showed up but didnt have bells on....go figure she asks where are the bells!!!!

Missy you and JP have the same b-day

WELL OBVIOUSLY 22 ISN'T MATURE CUZ LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING SWEATHEART YOU DEF AREN'T ACTING IT!! THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON I KNOW AT THE AGE OF 22 ACTED MATURE SO DO SAY IT!! AS FOR AS KNOWING ANY OF THE DJ'S...UHMMMMM......CAN'T SAY I DO! AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME AT THE YOUNG SWEET AGE OF 22 YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO OUT TO CLUBS OR LOUNGES IT'S B/C EITHER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS OR YOU ARE JUST AFRAID B/C YOU KNOW NOBODY LIKES YOU AND YOU WILL PROBABLY BE BANNED ANYWAY!!! I WILL BELIEVE WHAT PEOPLE SAY WHEN THEY ARE MY BEST FRIENDS OVER SOMEONE LIKE YOU! HOW COULD YOU SAY YOU ARE SO MATURE WHEN YOU LIE AND STEAL FROM PEOPLE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS WITH? WHATEVER GIRL!! DO AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT!! CAUSE ALL THE DRAMA YOU WANT CUZ BY NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE ASS IS GOING TO DO JUST THAT!!

Mrs. Mature,

I'm sorry to break it to you, but there is more to life then going out to clubs, and lounges, maybe you should open your eyes and look around, but what do I know I'm just 22. Oh and let me tell you something, I'm not afraid of anyone and if you want to sit behind your computer screen talking shit about me, when you stated before you dont know me..be my guest. Most of you guys are my acquaintances not real friends, so what you think of me means NOTHING! oh and one more thing Mrs. Mature I don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship, and if I did they the person probably meant absolutely nothing to me in the first place ;) Well, I'm out have fun in CLUBLAND...:laugh:

Originally posted by misk

...duuuuuuuh!.............................i am nice enough to let him share "my" party every year:D ;) ...i even let them say his name in the happy birthday song..........

I'll have to talk to him about that. They gotta say Happy B-day to Misk and Jon-a--than. Happy Birfday to yousss!!!. Better.

Mrs. Mature,

I'm sorry to break it to you, but there is more to life then going out to clubs, and lounges, maybe you should open your eyes and look around, but what do I know I'm just 22. Oh and let me tell you something, I'm not afraid of anyone and if you want to sit behind your computer screen talking shit about me, when you stated before you dont know me..be my guest. Most of you guys are my acquaintances not real friends, so what you think of me means NOTHING! oh and one more thing Mrs. Mature I don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship, and if I did they the person probably meant absolutely nothing to me in the first place ;) Well, I'm out have fun in CLUBLAND...:laugh:

OK BYE!! DON'T COME BACK!!

Mrs. Mature,

OK, OK....I never get involved in this bullshit, cause thats exactly what this is BULLSHIT, but jpdd810 is my girl.....so no hard feelings laurie619...i dont know you from a hole in the wall....but i have to stand up for my friends just like yours do for you.....so point blank.......BACK THE FUCK OFF BITCH!

Originally posted by hunnie818

OK, OK....I never get involved in this bullshit, cause thats exactly what this is BULLSHIT, but jpdd810 is my girl.....so no hard feelings laurie619...i dont know you from a hole in the wall....but i have to stand up for my friends just like yours do for you.....so point blank.......BACK THE FUCK OFF BITCH!

HERE WE GO AGAIN.

JUNIOR SAID IT BEST IF YOU WANT DRAMA YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.

HERE WE GO AGAIN.

JUNIOR SAID IT BEST IF YOU WANT DRAMA YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.

DON'T WORRY KOSTA!! NO DRAMA FROM ME!! I'M TOO OLD FOR THAT SHIT!! I JUST WANTED TO STICK UP FOR JOE CUZ HE'S ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS. THAT GIRL HAS CAUSED TOOO MUCH DRAMA THEN YOU WILL KNOW!!

AS FOR HUNNIE - THANKS SWEETIE!! YOU KNOW I GOT YOUR TOO!! (AND YOUR HAIR,AND LET ME HELP YOU WITH THAT B/4 YOU HURT YOURSELF-BELT!) SHE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT GUYS! SHE WILL SAY ALL SHE WANTS JUST TO START SOME SHIT! HEY I HAVE NO HARD FEELINGS FOR THE GIRL EITHER. SHE IS JUST THE WAY THAT SHE IS AND THAT'S ALL!!