Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you guys hear. . .

laurie619

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

dONT GET me wrong I love Drama (No not the club) and as you can see I love breaking balls but sometimes its just retarded. like this for example. I hate when shit gets blown out of whack between people I know.

Yeah I know what you mean!! Just like hunnie put it "Save the drama for yo mamma!";)

For all that dont know what this post is about, let me explain

Laurie said some extremely negative and absurd things about people on this board and Denny Tsettos......once on one of Denny's own threads.

Due to her actions, she was banned from Tempts. This was right before a key party she was looking to attend there. SHe was not allowed to attend there for a good part of the summer. She had to change her plans and hang out in Hoboken and play golf more because she couldnt go out down the shore.

The same people that work the Saturday Tempts party, work the Abyss Friday party. These are also the same people that book Tooch's gigs. When someone earlier in the thread said Laurie hasnt been to Abyss in ages, that is correct....due to her confusion whether she is banned from Abyss also. This has not been made clear to the public arena though if she is. She is confused on whether she can even attend Abyss or not...without being told at the door to go home. This hurts her because she hung out there every Friday last fall/winter.

So....due to her ill-will towards the people that banned her, etc....she from time to time will create threads that cause drama for those people. SHe started this thread with the "ha ha.....tooch is done at abyss.....what comes around goes around" type of attitude. She will continue to do this in the future.

Stating the facts for the newbies..................................

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

Laurie said some extremely negative and absurd things about people on this board and Denny Tsettos......once on one of Denny's own threads.

Due to her actions, she was banned from Tempts. This was right before a key party she was looking to attend there. SHe was not allowed to attend there for a good part of the summer. She had to change her plans and hang out in Hoboken and play golf more because she couldnt go out down the shore.

The same people that work the Saturday Tempts party, work the Abyss Friday party. These are also the same people that book Tooch's gigs. When someone earlier in the thread said Laurie hasnt been to Abyss in ages, that is correct....due to her confusion whether she is banned from Abyss also. This has not been made clear to the public arena though if she is. She is confused on whether she can even attend Abyss or not...without being told at the door to go home. This hurts her because she hung out there every Friday last fall/winter.

So....due to her ill-will towards the people that banned her, etc....she from time to time will create threads that cause drama for those people. SHe started this thread with the "ha ha.....tooch is done at abyss.....what comes around goes around" type of attitude. She will continue to do this in the future.

Banning somebody from a club for saying something on a message board has got to be the most queer thing I ever heard.

That nuclear waste dump of a state needs to be blown off the face of this planet!

Fuckin spikey haired jack-offs

:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

You my friend are mistaken. I am friends with her and will stick up for her. She had no intentions of causing drama (although she does enjoy it and does so on a consistent basis) She was merely asking a question. Which was a touchy subject since it was so fresh and nobody (who knew the details) wanted to respond (so they wouldnt look like the bad guy saying Yeah he's done) Which is in no way a bad thing nor did tooch do anything wrong just that the club is changing format. no big deal.

As Binoy stated she is not banned from Abyss or Deko (I wrote a thread breaking her balls) and Binoy responded stating the above, Granted many people have had their differences with Laurie she is not banned anywhere in Jersey except for Tempts.

I think it is one of the most assinine things but if it would stop her from talking shit about Denny's music SO-BE-IT. Thats what Tempts and Denny want and they have the power to do so and it will stop her bashing his music fine. If I were in that situation where someone was bashing one of my DJ's at a club I was working I'd prob. give them a vip card and tell them to come back everyweek until maybe they enjoyed themselves one night and finally after all the bickering and bullshit it would finally end.

Just for your clarification.

Kosta

ARE YOU PEOPLE FOR REAL????? Laurie619 doesn't like to start drama??????????????????????:eek: She seems to always be the one starting shit.......consistently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she has a lot of growing up to do and a lot of things she needs to experience, which is obvious by the way. She is apparently an immature little girl who has no idea what she is talking about. Why feed into her immature bullshit?:confused:

Originally posted by pookey

ARE YOU PEOPLE FOR REAL????? Laurie619 doesn't like to start drama??????????????????????:eek: She seems to always be the one starting shit.......consistently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she has a lot of growing up to do and a lot of things she needs to experience, which is obvious by the way. She is apparently an immature little girl who has no idea what she is talking about. Why feed into her immature bullshit?:confused:

Are you kidding me! You have the audacity to say that I’m “IMMATURE†:laugh: Rather funny, but you don’t know a thing about me. . . .

Does it really matter what people know or don't know about you? You seem to be in the forefront of all the drama consistently. People like you are people with no life and are those that feel the need to stir up some kind of drama so they can feel better about themselves. Try staying out of it once in a while or try keeping shit to yourself rather than posting bullshit in a public forum. You are immature if I might say so myself, THANK YOU!

Does it really matter what people know or don't know about you? You seem to be in the forefront of all the drama consistently. People like you are people with no life and are those that feel the need to stir up some kind of drama so they can feel better about themselves. Try staying out of it once in a while or try keeping shit to yourself rather than posting bullshit in a public forum. You are immature if I might say so myself, THANK YOU!

YOU'RE VERY WELCOME,

I'm very sorry that's how you perceive me. But just like everyone else I'm entitled to my own beliefs. . .

Beliefs???? :confused: Apparently your parents did a wonderful job. Please be a doll and commend them for everyone, would you. Thanks. :D

Please dont bring up my parents, like I said to you before dont KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME. . ..