Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Israeli Soldiers Fire at School Bus

djxeno

Israeli Soldiers Fire at School Bus

Thursday, September 26 2002 @ 03:36 PM GMT

DURA, Hebron (IAP News) - Israeli soldiers rampaging in the town of Dura, 13 kilometers south-west of Hebron, on Thursday fired several shots at a clearly-painted school bus packed with children.

No injuries were reported, but the children were reportedly thoroughly terrified.

It was not clear though if the bullets were meant to cause injury and death to the estimated 50 children.

According to the driver, Khaled Sweiti, the soldiers fired several shots at the bus and then stopped him at gun point, terrifying the children some of whom began crying.

“They shot at the bus, this is what they did, its seems they just want to kill people.â€

Sweiti reported that one soldier boarded the bus, training his gun at the children and telling him in Arabic that “we will kill all of you.â€

Sweiti said the bus was kept stranded for sometime before another soldier signaled to him to proceed.

Israeli soldiers have been rampaging through the town of Dura for the past five days.

On Wednesday, they hoisted the Israeli flag atop the largest mosque in the town and reportedly urinated and defecated inside the Mosque.

The vile behavior infuriated local Palestinians who compared the soldiers with the Nazi Wehrmacht and Gestapo.

Also on Wednesday, Israeli troops dynamited the home of the former mayor of Hebron, Mahmoud Nammoura, whose two sons are detained in an Israeli detention camp on charges of shooting at an Israeli army jeep.

When Nammoura confronted the commanding officer with the illegality and immorality of demolishing the demolition, the officer reportedly told him “I am the law.â€

-XeNo-

Originally posted by sassa

there's that one line..."It was not clear whether the bullets were meant to cause injury and death..."

NO FUCKING SHIT

this is an all time low for the IDF

And of course the Palestine barbarians would never lie to get sympathy from the rest of the world right. I'll believe this shit when I see proof that this actually happened. and if it did happen I'm sure the driver provoked.

Originally posted by dnice35

And of course the Palestine barbarians would never lie to get sympathy from the rest of the world right. I'll believe this shit when I see proof that this actually happened. and if it did happen I'm sure the driver provoked.

you don't want to be caught with your foot in your mouth later, now, do you?

i don't know and honestly, at this point, i don't care...this is the same shit that happened yesterday, that happened today, and will happen tomorrow...

If the IDF soldiers have even 50% of the hatred you exhibit toward Palestinians, then I'm sure this happened!

Originally posted by raver_mania

If the IDF soldiers have even 50% of the hatred you exhibit toward Palestinians, then I'm sure this happened!

I do not hate them all, Im sure theres one or two decent ones amongst them. But I do hate, suicide bombers, those who in ignorance celebrated while we mourned, those terrorist in munich 72'. They have a history of violence, So like in any war the just pay for the sinners.

I do not hate them all, Im sure theres one or two decent ones amongst them. But I do hate, suicide bombers, those who in ignorance celebrated while we mourned, those terrorist in munich 72'. They have a history of violence, So like in any war the just pay for the sinners.

You mean like the ppl who died in the world trade centers?

So, you're saying its OK for innocent civilians to die to pay for the wrong-doings of a select few?

I did not know the US was at war when the events of Sept. 11 occured. But to answere your question, in any war innocent people die, whether you like it or not.

let me ask you this,

Are you trying to say, it was our goverments fault the attacks on the trade center happened?

I did not know the US was at war when the events of Sept. 11 occured. But to answere your question, in any war innocent people die, whether you like it or not.

let me ask you this,

Are you trying to say, it was our goverments fault the attacks on the trade center happened?

Not necessarily in a direct sense...but yeah, they had warnings it was going to happen. Plus, a lot of the masses in the Middle East believe the US is supporting Israel in supressing the Palestinians, or the very least not doing enough to stop a lot of the human rights violations.

In essence, its US foreign policy that incited the terrorists to carry out these attacks, not the "they hate our way of life and want to convert us to Islam" argument that most ppl believe.

It was also very convient for the Bush adminstration to replace the Taliban. Just months before the attacks the Taliban turned down an offer by the US regarding an oil pipeline through Afghanistan.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Not necessarily in a direct sense...but yeah, they had warnings it was going to happen. Plus, a lot of the masses in the Middle East believe the US is supporting Israel in supressing the Palestinians, or the very least not doing enough to stop a lot of the human rights violations.

In essence, its US foreign policy that incited the terrorists to carry out these attacks, not the "they hate our way of life and want to convert us to Islam" argument that most ppl believe.

It was also very convient for the Bush adminstration to replace the Taliban. Just months before the attacks the Taliban turned down an offer by the US regarding an oil pipeline through Afghanistan.

Thats nice and dandy, but dont forget WE are the victims here. Whatever our foreign policies are, does not excuse what they did to us Sept. 11. Lets not blind ourself by saying our goverment is at fault. This goverment will continue with its foreign policies as they are. We have been victims of terrorist attacks under the last two administrations, which tells you. there's nothing we can do to make these people happy.

xeno, wheres the source of that 'news' column?

besides being written unprofessionally "the israeli soldieres were rampaging.." this article is clearly playing to win sympathies from where there should be none. very much like the time when palstnians cried when the IDF stopped their ambulances. the 'barbaric IDF' everyone cried, how could they? well you should finish your story, because Hamas was using palst. ambulances to transport bombers and weapons into israel, and to leave combat zones, in order to sneak through IDF perimeter. this story smell like shit to me. give me the source. and it better not be shit news like indymedia or some hardcore islamic site.

Originally posted by tribal

xeno, wheres the source of that 'news' column?

besides being written unprofessionally "the israeli soldieres were rampaging.." this article is clearly playing to win sympathies from where there should be none. very much like the time when palstnians cried when the IDF stopped their ambulances. the 'barbaric IDF' everyone cried, how could they? well you should finish your story, because Hamas was using palst. ambulances to transport bombers and weapons into israel, and to leave combat zones, in order to sneak through IDF perimeter. this story smell like shit to me. give me the source. and it better not be shit news like indymedia or some hardcore islamic site.

How is it biased when you have the following line, ..."It was not clear whether the bullets were meant to cause injury and death..."

Hmm....Maybe they were just trying to give the school bus speed holes so it could go faster....

-XeNo-

xeno, i dont know how old you are, probably not very old, but im going to give you a quick introduction to something called objective journalism. you see, the nonsense you posted there is called 'yellow journalism', see, being a jew, and owning and controlling all media, i would know something about that.

now, if you take an article from something like the palestine chronicle, is an equivalent of me, taking an article that has a story about palestinians, from a right wing israeli site, hmmm, something like www.debka.com read it, and see if you agree with the things they say.

here lemme give you an example:

"Sweiti reported that one soldier boarded the bus, training his gun at the children and telling him in Arabic that “we will kill all of you.”

"

ok, bullshit # 1, an IDF soldier would never, ever do that. why?? because of the risk of being court martialed by the government, also because believe it or not, IDF does not want to be in those areas, and the last thing they would ever want to do, is intimidate little children on a school bus. your article is beyond biased, its filled with one sided hatred. the journalist, did not ask the israelis of their version of the story, which i assure you, is quiet different.

bullshit #2

"When Nammoura confronted the commanding officer with the illegality and immorality of demolishing the demolition, the officer reportedly told him “I am the law.”

ok, now you see my pioint, i am the law??? sounds like a shwarzenegger movie diaolog to me.

palestninan state media is filled with blatant, almost silly lies and propaganda, like the one you just posted. remember the Jenin "massacre' . please remind me how many gunmen were killed. 1000?? 500 ? the palestnian media reported that IDF were killing children, and dumping them in a ditch, so the entire Jenin streets were leaking with blood. they also said that approx 500 civilians were killed. you know very well what happened there. im not making this up, an egyptian friend of mine was very upset when he told me this. sadly, he believed every word of that filth.

so.. next time you post something, try to find material that at least has a fraction of credibility.

I can show you hundreds of dead pictures of Palestinian babies and kids with bullet holes through them, all courtesy of the IDF. I don't think their fake because the Palestinians don't have access to bootleg copies of Photoshop, let alone computers.

And i guess you missed my humor, you're probably not a big Simpsons fan....

-XeNo-

By the way I thought you didn't believe in God so you can't be Jewish...

Originally posted by djxeno

I can show you hundreds of dead pictures of Palestinian babies and kids with bullet holes through them, all courtesy of the IDF. I don't think their fake because the Palestinians don't have access to bootleg copies of Photoshop, let alone computers.

And i guess you missed my humor, you're probably not a big Simpsons fan....

-XeNo-

By the way I thought you didn't believe in God so you can't be Jewish...

Thay shit is biased, if you cant see that then you are blinded by your own hatred towards the Israeli people.

xeno, posting pictures of dead palst babies shows and does absolutely nothing. do you want me to dig up pictures of dismembered israelis, people your age, who go out with friends and get blown to bits with nails and belt bombs. whats your point? IDF does not intentiallly kill civilians, that is a tremendous lie passed around by the PA media, and ultra left wing european news outlets. the Israeli army is one of the most professional and highly disciplined armies in the world. they are unparallel. all israeli citizens were and are part of the IDF, so when you accuse the I. army of being nazis, etc, you are accusing an entire nation. if you would know anything about the internal structure and the history of the IDF, you wouldnt make those ignorant statements.

btw, being a jew doesnt mean that i believe in god. thats christianity. judaism is more than a religion, its also an ethnicity.

How can you refute first hand accounts? I know people personally who have visited Israel and told me of the war crimes they have witnessed over there. They have documented many cases of civilians being murdered. I never called the IDF nazis, and I agree with you that Israeli civilians are murdered as well by suicide bombers. But the IDF is no more civilized, destroying and bull dozing homes of suspected "terrorists." You being Jewish I can understand your sympathy for your beloved IDF, like i have sympathy for the Palestinians and for the Israeli civilians being killed. But at least I admit that the Palestinians are wrong for suicide bombings, but you can't even acknowledge the IDF's brutal targeting of civilians for some reason.

Take for example, Adam Shapiro, a JEW, who has witnessed the IDF intentionally targeting civilians. It's a shame that he has been labeled the Jewish John Walker, only because he values Justice.

-XeNo-

Originally posted by tribal

xeno, posting pictures of dead palst babies shows and does absolutely nothing. do you want me to dig up pictures of dismembered israelis, people your age, who go out with friends and get blown to bits with nails and belt bombs. whats your point? IDF does not intentiallly kill civilians, that is a tremendous lie passed around by the PA media, and ultra left wing european news outlets. the Israeli army is one of the most professional and highly disciplined armies in the world. they are unparallel. all israeli citizens were and are part of the IDF, so when you accuse the I. army of being nazis, etc, you are accusing an entire nation. if you would know anything about the internal structure and the history of the IDF, you wouldnt make those ignorant statements.

btw, being a jew doesnt mean that i believe in god. thats christianity. judaism is more than a religion, its also an ethnicity.

Dont even bother trying to explain things to xena. He talks without knowing.