Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate My Neighbors

scaredgirl

this is strange i use to lived 3 weeks ago in another house my neighbors were only students we were tired of how dirty they were and how noise they were,my father was tolerant and he never complain i mean we never complain we always say hi to them etc.. because we dont like having problems with anybodie plus we dont like bitching in other people

we move to a new house on sept 7 and now here behind my house we have a family,they are like maybe 3 kids and u cant believe how much they fight ,i know is normal in kids but this ones are THE WORST OF THE WORST they insult each other so bad, one is always craying and screaming plus they watch tv ALL DAY LONG and the volume is so HIGH as if they were on an Underground club :lol i don't know hearing them is embarrass,u can understand how parents are forgetting what means educations even theire mother talks without any respect well she doesn't talk,she scream !!!

i don't know what to do but im getting tired,sometimes i wish

i could scream to them SHUT UP U ARE THE WORST uneducated people i ever meet...

should i call the police ? J/K i dont know do u guys have any problem like that !!!

your topic wasn't even up for half an hour, don't say that no one is interested! if you want to see a lack of response, you should see some of the other boards (i won't name any names ;) )!

i had some downstairs neighbors once that couldn't speak in any volume lower than SCREAM. it was especially annoying on weekends, when they'd wake up at 8 a.m. anyway. and the mother, who'd just gotten out of jail but was on house arrest, was always yelling at her children. it was not only unpleasant, but uncomfortable, because my roommates and i worried about the kids. fortunately, a social worker was visiting the family and monitoring them closely, so we couldn't do more than what was being done. but, although i don't live there anymore, i still worry about those kids. they started off as such sweet children, but became more violent and mischievous as time went on since their mom came home from jail. before, when they were being raised by their granparents and uncle, they were doing well in school and were very well-behaved. it just shows how bad parenting can really ruin someone's life, before it gets off to a fair start :( .

The person above me has a 2yr old that has a facination with standing right above my bedroom at 6am and drop a quarter on the floor...clink clink clink...it bounces a few times..he picks it up and continues doin so for the next 30 minutes or so!!! :shake:

We had some neighbors across the hall that had a pretty regular knock down door slammin fight..but they got evicted..for possession...go figure?!?!

I feel ur pain!

aenimarulz :laugh: poor u i could never imagine a little kid doing such a stupid stuff heheheh , i dont mean to be rude but i realy dont like kids i mean not that i dont like them is just i dont have the passient if they cry or make to much noise i just feel like i want to scream

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

so i guess i dont have to much to do than waite until justice of life make a move :D

this is strange i use to lived 3 weeks ago in another house my neighbors were only students we were tired of how dirty they were and how noise they were,my father was tolerant and he never complain i mean we never complain we always say hi to them etc.. because we dont like having problems with anybodie plus we dont like bitching in other people

we move to a new house on sept 7 and now here behind my house we have a family,they are like maybe 3 kids and u cant believe how much they fight ,i know is normal in kids but this ones are THE WORST OF THE WORST they insult each other so bad, one is always craying and screaming plus they watch tv ALL DAY LONG and the volume is so HIGH as if they were on an Underground club :lol i don't know hearing them is embarrass,u can understand how parents are forgetting what means educations even theire mother talks without any respect well she doesn't talk,she scream !!!

i don't know what to do but im getting tired,sometimes

iwish i could scream to them SHUT UP U ARE THE WORST uneducated people i ever meet...

Uh huh... must be awful

Guest gabo

my sister has people next to her with a dog that barks 24/7!

I dont know how they deal with it... I dont know how the people who own that dog deal with it.

o, forgot to mention that the upstairs neighbors i have now have two children with some sort of walking problem or something... they can't do anything but gallop with heavy feet, back and forth, all day and well up to 10 at night or so. i used to think these kids were running around all day, but when i finally saw them the first time, i just realized they were freaks and no one ever taught them how to walk properly. they're too old to walk like that (5 and 6, i'd guess)... they appear to be normal otherwise, i don't think they're disabled; i just think that their parents never cared about showing them that you just put one foot in front of the other, calmly. step left, step right, repeat.

i also forget to mention that my front door neighbor is a HOTTIE guy he livess alone in a beauttiful house and i think he is an artist because all his house is very modern , he as this rusty metal door very nice and i heard him always drilling etc.. but man i dont mind his noise he can drill me any time :);)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

i also forget to mention that my front door neighbor is a HOTTIE guy he livess alone in a beauttiful house and i think he is an artist because all his house is very modern , he as this rusty metal door very nice and i heard him always drilling etc.. but man i dont mind his noise he can drill me any time :);)

I say you go over there and introduce yourself. and wear something sexy! He wont be able to resist you.

Guest gabo

nice advise Gabo why i dont walk trough you and introduce my sexy self so maybe u wont be able to resist me ? ;)

I wouldnt be able to resist you.

you'ree a hottie. so if you go over to that guy with some excuse to talk to him, I am sure hell invite you in and want to get to know you. If you know what I mean;) ;)

Guest gabo

thinking about it is not a bad idea i need a little fun in my life right now so i guess i will see what escuse i may use to knock his door

how about pretending you have to move your couch or something heavy... and when he helps you you say how you owe him a favor. and you can also have a few cold beers ready in the fridge... when he is done helping you open up a couple of beers to spark up a conversation.

Or yo ucould just rip his pants off and start sucking his cock the second he walks in your door.

damn I wish i was your neighbor

;) i wish u were my neighbor darling it would be easier for me to take ur pants off than his

in getting all hot here with this conversations of neighbors and pants off :)

now that i see is nice to have a neighbor to fuck ? so u ring the bell anytime u feel like taking ur undies off heheh

Guest gabo

;) i wish u were my neighbor darling it would be easier for me to take ur pants off than his

in getting all hot here with this conversations of neighbors and pants off :)

now that i see is nice to have a neighbor to fuck ? so u ring the bell anytime u feel like taking ur undies off heheh

I wish was your neighbor too... I am sure alot of guys wish they were your neighbor.

Guest gabo

Thank u darling but im im fine withe one like u ;) no need a lot man arround me just one to satisfy me ;)

so If I was your neighbor I wouldnt even need an excuse to borrow you for something? I could just walk right over to your house, close the door behind me and start softly kissing your full pouting lips, as i undo your pants I let them drop to the floor exposing your black silk thong.

I will then lay you on the couch and drop to my knees and start off with some nice long licks from your ass to your clit. then moving my tongue in circles over your clit as your juices fill up my mouth.

ok I have to stop there.... I just entered boner town!

Originally posted by gabo

so If I was your neighbor I wouldnt even need an excuse to borrow you for something? I could just walk right over to your house, close the door behind me and start softly kissing your full pouting lips, as i undo your pants I let them drop to the floor exposing your black silk thong.

I will then lay you on the couch and drop to my knees and start off with some nice long licks from your ass to your clit. then moving my tongue in circles over your clit as your juices fill up my mouth.

ok I have to stop there.... I just entered boner town!

u def want to make me go all wet dont u ? i really need to do something about this ;)