Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand opening of HOME Nightclub

alsal

I have been asked to put together a list of people who want to get an invitation to the grand opening of a spectacular nightclub. And since you are into the scene, I thought you might want to check it out and join the party.

HOME is the most stunning addition to the city's nightlife venues. The sensual design of the interior is like no other club you've seen before. Each floor of the establishment represents a room in a house. Basement, Parlor, Mezzanine, Master Bedroom, and Attic all are designed to redefine glamour.

Please use the link below to submit your info to receive an invitation.

http://www.y3h.org/refsignup.php?u=c44eafb

Thanks for reading, enjoy the day and I look forward to seeing you at the opening!

Cheers,

Alan Salgado

alan@y3h.org

Originally posted by alsal

I have been asked to put together a list of people who want to get an invitation to the grand opening of a spectacular nightclub. And since you are into the scene, I thought you might want to check it out and join the party.

HOME is the most stunning addition to the city's nightlife venues. The sensual design of the interior is like no other club you've seen before. Each floor of the establishment represents a room in a house. Basement, Parlor, Mezzanine, Master Bedroom, and Attic all are designed to redefine glamour.

Please use the link below to submit your info to receive an invitation.

http://www.y3h.org/refsignup.php?u=c44eafb

Thanks for reading, enjoy the day and I look forward to seeing you at the opening!

Cheers,

Alan Salgado

alan@y3h.org

ummmm when is the grand opening :confused::idea::blown:

Originally posted by pgiddy

nobody asked you cumtwat, you just stay at the harbor club and we won't have any problems. Thanks for your cooperation and have a great day!:2guns:

Hey whatever rump ranger, I was just trying to help out. I thought maybe you didn't see the part where they said it's geared towards "beautiful people". That unfortunately excludes....you :D:idea: and your favorite...:blown:

Joo peepol are getting very nasty whit each otha.

Joo need to relax, the world is jours.

I tell joo wat, joo comm to my websigh, joo gimme joo name, joo address.

ang I sen joo an invitacion gwen the constuccion is finish ang gwe ready to paaty.

alright? and if anybody wanna get outta line, I show my litto frien and kik joo fukkin monkey ass.

Cheers,

Alan

http://www.y3h.org

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Look Pgiddy, he's talkin about you!!! :D

Alan do u know when the grand opening is set to be, what dress code is, etc etc? Also, if you're still hiring DJ's, there are some *very* talented ones around here you should look into :)

listen cumdumpster you know about talent about as much as giving blow jobs.....

now open up and stop scraping, it doesn't feel good at all, it doesn't matter just don't bite it:biggun:

listen cumdumpster you know about talent about as much as giving blow jobs.....

...which is more than you can say. Your boyfriend keeps whining to me about how awful you are. As for your other request, I accidentally forgot my microscope at the bio lab so I guess you're out of luck....

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

...which is more than you can say. Your boyfriend keeps whining to me about how awful you are. As for your other request, I accidentally forgot my microscope at the bio lab so I guess you're out of luck....

What did I tell you, NO more double teams.......:3some: you talk too much.....also you really should refrain from sticking random objects up that gaping rusty hole you call a snatch......we all know you don't need a microscope to find that thing.....just look out the window....it basically covers ALL of DC..... :sperm:

What did I tell you, NO more double teams.......:3some: you talk too much.....also you really should refrain from sticking random objects up that gaping rusty hole you call a snatch......we all know you don't need a microscope to find that thing.....just look out the window....it basically covers ALL of DC..... :sperm:

...and that's pretty small compared to the size of your stretched out asshole that is more elastic than richard simmon's waistband. :eek:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

your mean

it's all good, I'm just fucking with dirty lil used and abused maxipad, I really like her, can't you tell? Ok yeah maybe I should stop, I think I'm getting my conscience back. Until next time vixendoggy, keep blowing.:D

NEXT