Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Review!!!

jarmenio

How the hell am I at work right now is beyond me. Romero ripped it up last night!!!

Asuave- I hate Moet!!!

Dramaqueenb- It's our secret!!!

JP18- Always a pleasure

Hunnie818- That Thong!

JPDD10- You still owe me!!!

The Hype-You are a class act bro!!!

Doubleplay- WTF???

Binoys- This is the reason I just say no on weeknights!!!

DJDanfury- I requested hip hop just for you!!!

BMW4Jay-Thanks for falling asleep on the way home!!!

JerryX- Continued success on Thursdays, Love you bro!!!

See you all tonight at Abyss for Asuave's B-day!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Deko was great as always, the music was incredible...too bad my shoes killed my dancin feet :D

Nice too see everyone,

thehype, jp18, jpdd, jarmenio, doubleplay1970, bmw4jay, asuave, binoys,djdanfury, hellraiser (in his 1 & only appearance lol)

Jarmenio thanx for everything ;)

No diner next time....I have sleep deprivation :tongue:

Last nite was another interesting nite at deko....I think Hunnie and Jarmenio covered all the peeps--so Im not going threw it again.

Onething--Hunnie, first you punch me in the head and last nite you talking like slyvester from bugsbunny---STOP SPITTING IN MY FACE!!

ZEE--:nono:

Originally posted by jp18

Last nite was another interesting nite at deko....I think Hunnie and Jarmenio covered all the peeps--so Im not going threw it again.

Onething--Hunnie, first you punch me in the head and last nite you talking like slyvester from bugsbunny---STOP SPITTING IN MY FACE!!

SOWWY!!! I PROMISE NEXT WEEK!!! TONITE I'LL BE IN THE CITY I THINK...DONT KNOW YET...ITS MY BROTHERS BIRTHDAY AND HE WANTS TO GO OUT...

I PROMISE JP - MY DANCING PARTNER - I WILL BE THERE NEXT WEEK.

Ha Ha...Sowwy :( ......last night I tried to call you back...and since I was drunk dialing I dialed the person in my phone before you and started talking to them like it was you for like 5 minutes till i realized.....i think I may be in trouble today :eek:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Ha Ha...Sowwy :( ......last night I tried to call you back...and since I was drunk dialing I dialed the person in my phone before you and started talking to them like it was you for like 5 minutes till i realized.....i think I may be in trouble today :eek:

Please tell me you didnt drive home last nite---You did call me back last nite and you told me about that:laugh:

Please tell me you didnt drive home last nite---You did call me back last nite and you told me about that:laugh:

No....thehype drove my car home.....thank god ....THANKS THEHYPE!!!

I dont remember calling you back to tell you that...wtf...ok

Who slipped me the ruffie???? :confused:

Originally posted by hunnie818

No....thehype drove my home.....thank god ....THANKS THEHYPE!!!

I dont remember calling you back to tell you that...wtf...ok

Who slipped me the ruffie???? :confused:

Yeah and he was in much better shape:confused: If you have a motor home, why didnt you just sleep in dekos parking lot!!:laugh:

Really good time last night... Wasn't overly packed, good crowd and a really good vibe the whole night. I just wish they kept the good beats going all night, instead of that loungy/discoy (not sure if thats even a word) music in the beginning

The Highlight of my night was at the end where I was so drunk I said whats up to the mannaquin with the Tide Jacket on.

Anyways... good to see everyone out

and nice meeting a few of you last night...

Hunnie and Jarmenio I think we were all trainwrecks last night...

Oh yeah was Beeny Trying out for Revenge of the Nerds 5 last night :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djdanfury

Really good time last night... Wasn't overly packed, good crowd and a really good vibe the whole night. I just wish they kept the good beats going all night, instead of that loungy/discoy (not sure if thats even a word) music in the beginning

The Highlight of my night was at the end where I was so drunk I said whats up to the mannaquin with the Tide Jacket on.

:laugh: :laugh:

I said excuse me 3 times to that Mannaquin

:laugh:

What an amazing nite!!! You know you are hung over when you are laying in your bed and the whole room is spinnin then when you put one foot down, the spinnin stops. The Deko post game party at Re0 was just as fun. Abyss tonight is goin to be sickkk.

Thanks to everyone:

Jarmenio - how the hell you at work

Hunnie818 - you owe me a shot

Jp18 - where did the wealth go

Bmw4Jay - Finally able to meet u

Jpdd - $2 apple martiniis 2nite

asuave - This is your weekend

if i 4got anyone sorry

Originally posted by thehype

What an amazing nite!!! You know you are hung over when you are laying in your bed and the whole room is spinnin then when you put one foot down, the spinnin stops. The Deko post game party at Re0 was just as fun. Abyss tonight is goin to be sickkk.

Thanks to everyone:

Jarmenio - how the hell you at work

Hunnie818 - you owe me a shot

Jp18 - where did the wealth go

Bmw4Jay - Finally able to meet u

Jpdd - $2 apple martiniis 2nite

asuave - This is your weekend

if i 4got anyone sorry

Serioulsy--WTF...It was like moving out of my parents house and being on my own, going to the other bar--Suddenly I felt destitute:mad:

Originally posted by djdanfury

Anyways... good to see everyone out

and nice meeting a few of you last night...

Hunnie and Jarmenio I think we were all trainwrecks last night...

Oh yeah was Beeny Trying out for Revenge of the Nerds 5 last night :laugh: :laugh:

Trainwrecks huh......OH YEAH!!!

Blame it on Harry CHOO CHOO Romero :laugh: