Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Believe In Meeting Your Soul Mate?!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Who is the lucky guy? Should I warn him he wont have a healthy liver for long?

OH I THINK HE CAN OUT DRINK YOU HUNEY - LOL... HE'S HAD SOME YEARS OF DRINKING UNDER HIS BELT. LOL

ITS AMAZING !! WHAT A FEELING THIS IS THAT ITS TOOOO SCARY. BUT WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. WHO KNOWS -MAYBE HE JUST WANTS A PIECE OF ASS... HEY YOU NEVER KNOW.

I WILL LOVE AGAIN - EVEN IF IT TAKE A LIFETIME TO GET OVER YOU....I WILL LOVE AGAIN..

:comit:

Originally posted by latinaz

WELL WE ALL KNOW NEENA AND PIRO FEEL THAT WAY...

BUT HOW DO YOU FEEL AND HAVE YOU EVER FELT AS IF YOU KNEW SOMEONE AS SOON AS YOU MET THEM??

SOMETHING WEIRD IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE!!!:worry:

BUT ITS NOT A BAD THING :kiss2:

Hi Zee!!! That's a great question. Before meeting neena, I can honestly say that I didn't really believe in that soul mate "crap." It just blindsided me. You meet and go out with a lot of people and just go with the flow. See, for me, I've never really had a serious girlfriend, let alone a relationship that has ever lasted more than 1 year so I had the "fuck it/I don't give an F" attitude. All of a sudden, I meet this girl at Club Abyss of all places (Wildlife Wednesday), but didn't think anything of it. To make a long story short, I had these feelings towards her that I've never felt in my life. We do everything together, enjoy being in each other's company, and love going home to each other at the end of the workday.

I probably just sounded like a candyass, but it's how I feel.

My question to you or anyone is, do you think everyone marrys their soulmate?? Example, do people meet their soulmate sometime in their life, but end up not being together with them?? Kind of like in the movie "The Wedding Singer" Julia (Gulia) almost didn't marry her soulmate (Adam Sandler), she almost marrys that schmuck. probably a bad example.

Originally posted by piro8

Hi Zee!!! That's a great question. Before meeting neena, I can honestly say that I didn't really believe in that soul mate "crap." It just blindsided me. You meet and go out with a lot of people and just go with the flow. See, for me, I've never really had a serious girlfriend, let alone a relationship that has ever lasted more than 1 year so I had the "fuck it/I don't give an F" attitude. All of a sudden, I meet this girl at Club Abyss of all places (Wildlife Wednesday), but didn't think anything of it. To make a long story short, I had these feelings towards her that I've never felt in my life. We do everything together, enjoy being in each other's company, and love going home to each other at the end of the workday.

I probably just sounded like a candyass, but it's how I feel.

My question to you or anyone is, do you think everyone marrys their soulmate?? Example, do people meet their soulmate sometime in their life, but end up not being together with them?? Kind of like in the movie "The Wedding Singer" Julia (Gulia) almost didn't marry her soulmate (Adam Sandler), she almost marrys that schmuck. probably a bad example.

There are few people out there like you pudding. Its all in the parenting. Your mommy is a drop of honey and you are just like her.

Zeeeeeeeeeee We need to double date!!!!

It may be nice and make you feel good to believe..

but

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FATE. You may think there is fate but it’s only because you have an attraction to someone because they where raised a certain way that reminds you of your mother/father, there looks remind you of someone some thing, They just so happen to have had similar experiences in their life as you so you seem to feel the same way about things ect…

I believe in chance not fate

Originally posted by notallthere

It may be nice and make or feel good to believe that.

but

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FATE. You may think there is fate but it’s only because you have an attraction to someone because they where raised a certain way that reminds you of your mother/father, there looks remind you of someone some thing, They just happened to have had experiences in there life that you had so you seem to feel the same way about things ect…

There is such a thing we make it ourselves. It just doesnt come to you because you deserve it you earn it.

If you find it and do nothing with it you made your fate a lonely one.

It may be nice and make or feel good to believe that.

but

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FATE. You may think there is fate but it’s only because you have an attraction to someone because they where raised a certain way that reminds you of your mother/father, there looks remind you of someone some thing, They just happened to have had experiences in there life that you had so you seem to feel the same way about things ect…

I BELIEVE IN LOVE....AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON IT!!!

DID I JUST MEET MY SOULMATE???!!!!

THE EPISODE OF

SOULMATE WITH ZEE BEGINS NOW.......WISH ME LUCK!!:love:

CHICKEN!! (STARDO) I'LL CALL YOU ON MY WAY TO HACKENSACK TODAY..YEP ANOTHER GIFT LAST NITE!!

OH BY THE WAY IF ANYONE IS IN HACKENSACK...IM WORKING AT ALL AMERICAN FORD GIVING AWAY T-SHIRTS AND ACKTING LIKE AN ASS!!! - SO LOOK FOR ME!!

It may be nice and make you feel good to believe..

but

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FATE. You may think there is fate but it’s only because you have an attraction to someone because they where raised a certain way that reminds you of your mother/father, there looks remind you of someone some thing, They just so happen to have had similar experiences in their life as you so you seem to feel the same way about things ect…

It was fate that I liked you before I met you;)

Originally posted by stardo

There are few people out there like you pudding. Its all in the parenting. Your mommy is a drop of honey and you are just like her.

Zeeeeeeeeeee We need to double date!!!!

Thanks Co-Pilot. I have my moments like everyone else, ask neena.

I BELIEVE IN LOVE....AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON IT!!!

DID I JUST MEET MY SOULMATE???!!!!

THE EPISODE OF

SOULMATE WITH ZEE BEGINS NOW.......WISH ME LUCK!!:love:

CHICKEN!! (STARDO) I'LL CALL YOU ON MY WAY TO HACKENSACK TODAY..YEP ANOTHER GIFT LAST NITE!!

OH BY THE WAY IF ANYONE IS IN HACKENSACK...IM WORKING AT ALL AMERICAN FORD GIVING AWAY T-SHIRTS AND ACKTING LIKE AN ASS!!! - SO LOOK FOR ME!!

Chicken you sound so happy.!!!!!!

Originally posted by stardo

There is such a thing we make it ourselves. It just doesnt come to you because you deserve it you earn it.

If you find it and do nothing with it you made your fate a lonely one.

Trust me I have no problem finding what I need.

I am just saying that I don’t believe you are destined to meet someone in your life. I don’t believe that someone is made just for you and you for them. That’s all hogwash: tongue:

Originally posted by piro8

Thanks Co-Pilot. I have my moments like everyone else, ask neena.

That only means your human it doesnt strip you of the PERFECT GUY title you have.

I cant wait for tomorrow!!!! Love u guys so much!!!

Put me in the suit case to VEGAS!!!!!!!

WELL WE ALL KNOW NEENA AND PIRO FEEL THAT WAY...

BUT HOW DO YOU FEEL AND HAVE YOU EVER FELT AS IF YOU KNEW SOMEONE AS SOON AS YOU MET THEM??

SOMETHING WEIRD IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE!!!:worry:

BUT ITS NOT A BAD THING :kiss2:

So im not your soul mate:confused: :(

Trust me I have no problem finding what I need.

I am just saying that I don’t believe you are destined to meet someone in your life. I don’t believe that someone is made just for you and you for them. That’s all hogwash: tongue:

I do:D

Im still looking for the bastard that god gave my Rib to.;)

OK THEN ANOTHER QUESTION

DO YOU BELIEVE IN TARA CARD READERS, PALM READERS , ETC.

I HAD MY PALM READ YEARS AGO AND SHE GAVE ME THE INITIALS OF MY 2ND HUSBAND EVEN BEFORE I MET HIM..

AND NOW SOMETHING ELSE..

BUT I DONT WANT TO SCARE MYSELF MORE....

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Take me to this women:laugh:

i'm not sure i believe in there being a soul mate just for me out there. i have been in only 2 serious relationships in my life and the last one i was in (from when i was 15-21) i thought he was my soul mate, i thought we would get married and be happy for the rest of time to come.

then i GREW UP and started seeing things through my eyes rather than my heart.

now i have been dating somebody for almost 2 years and i think they are the one for me.

you never know because the love you have for each person that comes in and out of your life is always different love than the last.

i don't want a soul mate - just somebody who completes me !!!