Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Vs Riverstreet

Don't get me wrong, I love Metro and Richie is def a great DJ, but I am loyal to my freinds and really enjoy Riverstreet. Joe Giorgio is def one of the best new DJ's and deserves support from some fellow cp heads. As far as stonedcl said "yuppies," well I am not a yuppie and either is the rest of my crew. Riverstreet is an excellent club unfortunate to be in yuppie nation...............but we can and WILL take it over and have successfully done so over the past few months......................come to Riverstreet and I'll buy you a drink................................

Originally posted by stonedcl

Riverstreet = No parking or pay $20 to park.

Metro = Free parking.

Riverstreet = YUPPIES

mEtro = Guidoes

Riverstreet = $10 cover

Metro = same

you decide..

Im a metro man cuz I HATE DRIVING and finding parking in hoboken on the weekends!

WHOA.....A WHOLE 15 (not 20) BUCKS TO PARK????

I'LL HAVE TO TAKE A PERSONAL LOAN OUT FOR THAT ONE!

AS FAR AS YUPPIES? THAT SHOWS ME HOW LONG IT'S BEEN SINCE YOU'VE BEEN TO RIVERSTREET. YOU CAN NOT FIND 1 "YUPPIE" IN THAT PLACE ESCPECIALLY ON A FRI NITE.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE METRO & MERGE AND THOSE GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AT BOTH SPOTS. I GUESS WHAT I'M

TRYING TO SAY IS BOTH CLUBS ARE COOL, JUST PICK YER POISION.

Originally posted by vip-tech

WHOA.....A WHOLE 15 (not 20) BUCKS TO PARK????

I'LL HAVE TO TAKE A PERSONAL LOAN OUT FOR THAT ONE!

AS FAR AS YUPPIES? THAT SHOWS ME HOW LONG IT'S BEEN SINCE YOU'VE BEEN TO RIVERSTREET. YOU CAN NOT FIND 1 "YUPPIE" IN THAT PLACE ESCPECIALLY ON A FRI NITE.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE METRO & MERGE AND THOSE GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AT BOTH SPOTS. I GUESS WHAT I'M

TRYING TO SAY IS BOTH CLUBS ARE COOL, JUST PICK YER POISION.

Ssshhh...I can hear you yelling all the way over here!!!

Originally posted by djdanfury

Tommytempts... Give me a copy of your latest work! I wanna hear what all the hype is about...:D

WHOA WHOA WHOA, TOMMYTEMPTS IS EXCLUSIVE WITH

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT PROMOTIONS. ANY CD PURCHASES

WILL BE DONE THROUGH E.E.P. P-M ME WITH ANY FURTHER

TRANSACTIONS. ......THANK YOU

CEO OF ELITE ENT..........VIP-TECH

Originally posted by stiffler

Don't get me wrong, I love Metro and Richie is def a great DJ, but I am loyal to my freinds and really enjoy Riverstreet. Joe Giorgio is def one of the best new DJ's and deserves support from some fellow cp heads. As far as stonedcl said "yuppies," well I am not a yuppie and either is the rest of my crew. Riverstreet is an excellent club unfortunate to be in yuppie nation...............but we can and WILL take it over and have successfully done so over the past few months......................come to Riverstreet and I'll buy you a drink................................

Very true, I wish I could go tonight but I will not be present once again. Got to save my energy for tomorrow. Def next week, though. Have fun tonight!!:D

Originally posted by divine66

Very true, I wish I could go tonight but I will not be present once again. Got to save my energy for tomorrow. Def next week, though. Have fun tonight!!:D

Sorry I didn't respond to your pm yesterday. Cp was NOT COOPERATING...................but, I did get it and thank you. Hope all is well at school sister.......................