vicman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cookiegirl

. . .damn hippies!

:mad:

Didn't you go to one of those hippie schools? Are you a reformed hippie that finally saw reality, or was it just a bad choice? :D

Q: Why does Cartman hate hippies so much?

A: Cartman hates hippies because they want to save the earth, and all they ever do is smoke pot and smell bad. ... and because hippies suck

Originally posted by crank47

Didn't you go to one of those hippie schools? Are you a reformed hippie that finally saw reality, or was it just a bad choice? :D

. . .my school had its fair share of dyed-in-the-wool hippies, but as vicman said, they were mostly just bored rich kids who seemed to resemble hippies. . .then when you looked closer you realized that the leather satchel they were toting cost 500 dollars and their ripped up cord pants were from J. Crew.

I kept my distance from 'em. . . and escaped to Toronto and Montreal with my kids to party on the weekends while most of the tree-hugging events were going on. ;)

btw Vic - wtf is the jasontowns story? i'm dying to know. .

then when you looked closer you realized that the leather satchel they were toting cost 500 dollars and their ripped up cord pants were from J. Crew.

:laugh:

btw Vic - wtf is the jasontowns story? i'm dying to know. .

Where does one begin.... :rolleyes:

I hope this is true. I heard that the GLOW promoters have been desparately trying to book him so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Like I said on EZDreamer, as much as I do not enjoy going to GLOW, I'd see PvD in a barn at this point.

I hope they announce the exact date soon. I'll plan my XMas trip home around it, I'm not missing him on the east coast again especially not in DC!

Originally posted by sauvee88

tini is at home because of those morons??? That's BS - I'm sitting here looking at her freakin building and there isn't SHIT going on, never was.... everything is happening around K Street which is on the OTHER side of the building....

Oh, well......

Guess the b-to cart isn't there today... :(

<lmao> - i just went to the c.p. search page and jasontowns is the top search!

the people want to know! :tongue:

*edit* -- wow that guy seems like a real bastard . . . :rolleyes:

Where is that guy, I think he's funny.....:afro:

He probably is protewsting corporate america or whatever they're protesting. The thing is I need to get to one of the Citibank's downtown by 1pm, what are my chances? Anyone want to bet on how many protesters I run over? Over under is 3.

Originally posted by sauvee88

tini is at home because of those morons??? That's BS - I'm sitting here looking at her freakin building and there isn't SHIT going on, never was.... everything is happening around K Street which is on the OTHER side of the building....

Oh, well......

relax princess :D My boss gave me the day off. What was I gonna say "Oh no that's cool. I know you are giving me the day off and all but I'm gonna come into work."

PUH-LEASE!