Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD @ Glow in December

vicman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pgiddy

Obviously you would since you work at one every weekend....

Let me get some Jack Daniels beeoootch and STFU.....

NEXT:kill9:

well well well look who it is.. p little pee wee himself

next my ass, looks like i literally LOOKED over you a while ago

Oh SNap!

:finger:

Originally posted by chynado11

well well well look who it is.. p little pee wee himself

next my ass, looks like i literally LOOKED over you a while ago

Oh SNap!

:finger:

well well well if it isn't ms. bitch patrol. Whats the matter nothing to bitch about today?

BTW, did you get that little "thing" taken care of? I heard there is a cure for it afterall......

heeee hawwww

:blown:

No way is he going to my club. And for all those assholes that were trying to get on my guestlist, kiss my black ass. You all are a bunch of broke losers, always trying to get shit for free. I am so glad BUZZ closed down, now I don't have to hear you brag about how much cracked you all smoke. And another thing, bite me!!

Originally posted by jasontowns

That's right bitchman. Last night you we're singing "Did you ever know that you're myyyy hheeeerooo!" while I was banging you in the ass. And yes, how'd you like that reach around?

Thats my favorite move on your slutty mother........:whip2:

awwwww........jasontowns looks like hes angry in his sig........

awwwww........he was probably raised poor in the ghetto.......

awwwww........now he thinks hes cool............

awwwww........he likes to remind everyone that hes black.......

wtf?!?!? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm still not convinced this Jasontowns guy is real.

Ok here's the deal this guy is absolutely real, I used to work with him at an internet company a few yrs ago, I swear. I['mnot sure about his "promoting" or whatever. He is the whitest bacl person ever too and resemles Erkel(sp) a lot. There is a whole crew, Bo Dooley, John Coons and Bruce Howard. Blew your cover Towns, busted(I'm sure you've heard that before) :blown:

Funny Story:

About 3 months ago there was a police brutality thing in Adams Morgan, that was him and his friend, his friend was punched by some cops.

Ok here's the deal this guy is absolutely real, I used to work with him at an internet company a few yrs ago, I swear. I['mnot sure about his "promoting" or whatever. He is the whitest bacl person ever too and resemles Erkel(sp) a lot. There is a whole crew, Bo Dooley, John Coons and Bruce Howard. Blew your cover Towns, busted(I'm sure you've heard that before) :blown:

Funny Story:

About 3 months ago there was a police brutality thing in Adams Morgan, that was him and his friend, his friend was punched by some cops.

pfft....LOL...bitch!:laugh:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

If that's the truth of it, neither will I - I'll be on my grand holiday tour of Vermont and Colorado. :cry:

I just need to face up to the fact that I'm never gonna see PvD and accept my fate. . . :(

he is going to be up in ny on nov 1..so u can roadtrip it

Funny Story:

Why the fuck should it matter who believe's me or not. Pgiddy, first of all, you shouldn't tell of our previous work experience. I think it was your lack of motovation that made our ISP go bankrupt. By the way, you still owe me for trashing my place with you and your faggy chez whitey boys. You're simply a dork. I can't believe you were doing shots with Bruce Howard during lunch. Speaking of which, aren't you missing some crack?

And for the rest of you, especially vicman, all of you used my guestlist to get into glow. So a simple thanks would be nice. Yes I'm bitter cause I won't be your docile slave.

Word to the mother fucker. No guestlist for any of you. Fuck all ya'll!