Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD @ Glow in December

vicman

Originally posted by jasontowns

Why the fuck should it matter who believe's me or not. Pgiddy, first of all, you shouldn't tell of our previous work experience. I think it was your lack of motovation that made our ISP go bankrupt. By the way, you still owe me for trashing my place with you and your faggy chez whitey boys. You're simply a dork. I can't believe you were doing shots with Bruce Howard during lunch. Speaking of which, aren't you missing some crack?

And for the rest of you, especially vicman, all of you used my guestlist to get into glow. So a simple thanks would be nice. Yes I'm bitter cause I won't be your docile slave.

Word to the mother fucker. No guestlist for any of you. Fuck all ya'll!

Is he talking about the time he put us on the guest list and when we got to Glow, they said "Jason Towns doesn't have a guest list - he lies a lot."

Thank you soooo much! (insert sarcastic tone here):laugh:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jasontowns

Why the fuck should it matter who believe's me or not. Pgiddy, first of all, you shouldn't tell of our previous work experience. I think it was your lack of motovation that made our ISP go bankrupt. By the way, you still owe me for trashing my place with you and your faggy chez whitey boys. You're simply a dork. I can't believe you were doing shots with Bruce Howard during lunch. Speaking of which, aren't you missing some crack?

And for the rest of you, especially vicman, all of you used my guestlist to get into glow. So a simple thanks would be nice. Yes I'm bitter cause I won't be your docile slave.

Word to the mother fucker. No guestlist for any of you. Fuck all ya'll!

sorry bro, i never used your guest list at glow, that was before i started posting on CP seriously. get your facts straight before you pull another lie out of your ass. :blown:

u hang w/ "whitey boys" maybe pgiddy is right, along with frequenting glow, your probably the whitest black guy out there. real legit way of getting to your african roots.

Originally posted by malanee

Is he talking about the time he put us on the guest list and when we got to Glow, they said "Jason Towns doesn't have a guest list - he lies a lot."

Thank you soooo much! (insert sarcastic tone here):laugh:

werd.....

No go hang with Bob Tooley erkel:blown:

BTW, can I use your guestlist:laugh: