Finally

kaydup

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

:shaky: - he just fits in anywhere right?

I can't wait for tonight - wish it would hurry up and just get here already!

So are you going to finally reveal yourself tonight? We will all be together most likely (with the exception of TeamJ because he thinks he's too good for us), but we will all be hanging in Axis, more then likely right in front of the DJ booth, it will be me, A1, NYis, Keri, Midlog, Kaydup and a few other friendly CP faces so if you want come and say hello!

Jess

Originally posted by teamj5

please please please please please.....dont say anything about d:rew "revealing himself". he is too hot for me, I might faint.

Sorry I wont be with guys you in front of the booth....I will be in the booth, on my knees !

Here you go again. I am not into what YOU do, so please stop PMing me please :shaky:

Originally posted by kaydup

Why does he feel the need to tell us that he is beating off:confused: :shaky:

:laugh: :laugh:

well have fun kiddies! i am going to be schlepping around the city to finish my bday week (bf taking me to dinner, praying to god he knows to make reservations somewhere! :rolleyes: )

have a wedding to go to tomorrow.. hmm maybe i can convince ppl to go to Arc for afterhours! :idea::laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah the status has changed baout 5 times this past summer. (same guy though) but yeah.. i do. :)

i took a 3 year hiatus from relationships... and then another 9 months to admit that he was my bf.

those little guys in your sig are very entertaining:aright:

Originally posted by kaydup

those little guys in your sig are very entertaining:aright:

hey thanks.. i haven't been able to think of anything in my sig for a while.. was actually surfing the smiles website for wedding smileys (my friends that are marrying tomorrow are Neena16 and Piro8 on the Jersey board -- and no... they didnt meet on CP lol )

Originally posted by nycchic24

hmm shot in the dark but do you know Chris Reale? (from north attleboro, ma) i think he may have already graduated though... :confused:

Name doesn't stick out. He probably graduated because I knew most of the people from Mass when I was there. But it is one of those if I saw him, I would probably go oh yeah him