Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally

kaydup

Originally posted by whadupg

Don't get mad - just print out the pics and follow girls around all night until you find one of them and just ask whadupg? You'll know right off the bat if it's me or not :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whadupg - did you run into any of us (not me of course) at axis friday?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by snatch69

YES! Good eye! I was wearing a blue halter top as well! How did you know that was me?

I knew I should have said hi!!!! I was standing up next to you and another girl near the back bar and heard someone say your name - figured for sure if I said something it would end up not being you and I'd end up sounding like an idiot. You know the old "hey are you snatch69?" thing... I could just see it going to a really bad place.

I knew I should have said hi!!!! I was standing up next to you and another girl near the back bar and heard someone say your name - figured for sure if I said something it would end up not being you and I'd end up sounding like an idiot. You know the old "hey are you snatch69?" thing... I could just see it going to a really bad place.

haha! yeah, i usually look like an ass too when i do that to people, and they end up not being who i thought they were!

well at least you can put a face to the name now!! are you going to deep dish this friday at axis? I can't wait!

i *heart* axis!

haha! yeah, i usually look like an ass too when i do that to people, and they end up not being who i thought they were!

well at least you can put a face to the name now!! are you going to deep dish this friday at axis? I can't wait!

i *heart* axis!

I'll most-likely end up at axis on Friday but I won't know definetly till Thurs or so when I find out what my friend's plans are. How's the show supposed to be? Hey how was Zabiela on Thursday? I missed him and Sasha in Aug and had heard he was coming back with Sasha next month, but I guess that's not happening :(

I'll most-likely end up at axis on Friday but I won't know definetly till Thurs or so when I find out what my friend's plans are. How's the show supposed to be? Hey how was Zabiela on Thursday? I missed him and Sasha in Aug and had heard he was coming back with Sasha next month, but I guess that's not happening :(

you should check out my post that digitalhornydan started called "attn:mthd and snatch. it was freakin awesome man. i love zabiela..my newest fav. dj. he's such a cutie and i can't beleive how young he is, yet plays at such an advanced level. i love the way he scratches his records! i was like the only one dancing all night and i didn't care! the vibe there was good, although peeps needed to get off their asses more! it was really nice of james to step out of the booth to talk to me too. he was real appreciative and all, and i never expected him to think they he played like shit. that shows his humble, young side i think. i told him he was crazy to think that, and i know he saw me dancing in front of him all night! i love the way he bounces up and down when he spins!! i can't wait for him to come w/ porter!

you should check out my post that digitalhornydan started called "attn:mthd and snatch. it was freakin awesome man. i love zabiela..my newest fav. dj. he's such a cutie and i can't beleive how young he is, yet plays at such an advanced level. i love the way he scratches his records! i was like the only one dancing all night and i didn't care! the vibe there was good, although peeps needed to get off their asses more! it was really nice of james to step out of the booth to talk to me too. he was real appreciative and all, and i never expected him to think they he played like shit. that shows his humble, young side i think. i told him he was crazy to think that, and i know he saw me dancing in front of him all night! i love the way he bounces up and down when he spins!! i can't wait for him to come w/ porter!

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about him. I'll def be at the Porter show. When's that supposed to be happening ~ they don't have anything listed for either of them in Boston yet.

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about him. I'll def be at the Porter show. When's that supposed to be happening ~ they don't have anything listed for either of them in Boston yet.

i don't think anything is confirmed at all yet, but keep your eyes and ears peeled! i won't miss that show either! howells was pretty good, but nothing as great as people hyped him up to be, but he was still very good.

maybe we'll try and meet up this time for deep dish girl! :)

i don't think anything is confirmed at all yet, but keep your eyes and ears peeled! i won't miss that show either! howells was pretty good, but nothing as great as people hyped him up to be, but he was still very good.

maybe we'll try and meet up this time for deep dish girl! :)

I just ready NYIS's post on Digitaldan's thread about them coming in Dec. I'll be looking forward to that night. :D

I'll definetly keep an eye out for you if I go on Friday.

I just ready NYIS's post on Digitaldan's thread about them coming in Dec. I'll be looking forward to that night. :D

I'll definetly keep an eye out for you if I go on Friday.

yeah, he told me he was "coming soon" but he never said dec., so don't expect anything until it's officially confirmed thru avaland site!

yeah, he told me he was "coming soon" but he never said dec., so don't expect anything until it's officially confirmed thru avaland site!

Yeah, these things are always shaky, and the last person to usually know when and where they'll be is the DJ. Until Avalon says something, it'll be up in the air, but JZ told me he'd be up in Boston in December, so that's a little something to go on! He actually didn't know what club he'd be at if that tells you anything...

He is going to be awesome in Boston, he just needs more than 45 minutes to play!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, these things are always shaky, and the last person to usually know when and where they'll be is the DJ. Until Avalon says something, it'll be up in the air, but JZ told me he'd be up in Boston in December, so that's a little something to go on! He actually didn't know what club he'd be at if that tells you anything...

He is going to be awesome in Boston, he just needs more than 45 minutes to play!

Well he's due to be in the states at that time - They have him scheduled for LV & CA mid-dec. Something to look for anyway.